Any good site builders for cpanel?

I provide rvsitebuilder to my customers to design websites, it is one of the best site builders that I have come across. Aside from rvsitebuilder, I have seen people use wordpress which has lots of great templates and the website is built for you without any knowledge of designing and without building the website from scratch.

I provide rvsitebuilder to my customers to design websites, it is one of the best site builders that I have come across. Aside from rvsitebuilder, I have seen people use wordpress which has lots of great templates and the website is built for you without any knowledge of designing and without building the website from scratch.

Wordpress is a CMS and NOT a site builder.

rvsitebuilder is overpriced and chunky.

Wordpress is a CMS and NOT a site builder.

rvsitebuilder is overpriced and chunky.

You are right that rvsitebuilder is pricey, but that is what my customers enjoy using so I refused to change rvsitebuilder and yes I know wordpress is a CMS, but it also builds a website for someone without the use of actual website design knowledge. Many of my customers also decide to just use wordpress because wordpress allows them to get their website up and running in minutes rather than trying to design a website with a website designer like rvsitebuilder.

You are right that rvsitebuilder is pricey, but that is what my customers enjoy using so I refused to change rvsitebuilder and yes I know wordpress is a CMS, but it also builds a website for someone without the use of actual website design knowledge. Many of my customers also decide to just use wordpress because wordpress allows them to get their website up and running in minutes rather than trying to design a website with a website designer like rvsitebuilder.

but WP is not a site builder as this thread is about, it uses templates, which are already built for you and all you need is basic HTML knowledge to replace the content with your own.
If your customers are using WP then they are not using RV.

I used to offer RV, but in 4 years only 1 customer actually used it, so it was a waste of money.
i moved to using Site.pro and found out that many of my customers started to use this, even though its free to hosts and offers a free plan for end users with limited features i found the clients that did use it upgraded to a paid plan.

but WP is not a site builder as this thread is about, it uses templates, which are already built for you and all you need is basic HTML knowledge to replace the content with your own.
If your customers are using WP then they are not using RV.

I used to offer RV, but in 4 years only 1 customer actually used it, so it was a waste of money.
i moved to using Site.pro and found out that many of my customers started to use this, even though its free to hosts and offers a free plan for end users with limited features i found the clients that did use it upgraded to a paid plan.

Hi Terry,
I have about half and half, so half of my customers use rv and half use wordpress. How much does site.pro cost you? I had a demo version of that on whm and no one used that builder. I think site.pro only allows you to have so many sites on a server to use that builder which is why I did not want that site builder and decided to use rv instead.