Any hockey fans out there?

Zendevi

One of my favorite means of relaxing and enjoying myself is settling down to watch three hours of intense sporting action via my intense fandom of the Montreal Canadiens :) I also play floor/street hockey in the summer and some lazy gentleman's games in the winter.

Any other hockey fans out there, of any league or team? Even better, any players?

Note that, like everything else I do, I translate my passion for the game into web content via my (shameless plug!) Habs blog :)

Not a real hockey fan - prices are through the roof. The St. Louis Blues show some promise next year, but I say that every year and it never happens. LOL. The only time I go now are when I get free tickets. :D

Not a real hockey fan - prices are through the roof. The St. Louis Blues show some promise next year, but I say that every year and it never happens. LOL. The only time I go now are when I get free tickets. :D

I'm a 15 hour drive from the nearest pro team so I actually have yet to take in a professional hockey game, believe it or not. I show muchos support to my local major junior team instead - $8 a ticket cannot be beat :)

With Ty Conklin in nets you never know what the Blues might pull off, he's been a stellar goaltender in the past!

Hard to argue with that logic, they've been a powerhouse for many years now. Tough loss to my local hero Sidney Crosby a couple months ago though :devil:

I am from Michigan and there is only one team to root for in professional hockey when you live here. Its not even about being a power house. Its about hockey town. It's ok someone else deserved to win the Stanley cup after what 4 in the last 12 years. We only beat the Penguins the year before.

I am from Michigan and there is only one team to root for in professional hockey when you live here. Its not even about being a power house. Its about hockey town. It's ok someone else deserved to win the Stanley cup after what 4 in the last 12 years. We only beat the Penguins the year before.

Too true :) My Habitants have been searching for their first Cup since 1993 but I think this is the year!

Although I do say that every year... :smash:

Too true :) My Habitants have been searching for their first Cup since 1993 but I think this is the year!

Although I do say that every year... :smash:

I feel the same way about the Lions. They are going to win it all this year, I'm sure. Us Lions fans have been waiting for 40+ years now. Poor Cubs.

Blues singe game (non premier games) go from $22 to $237. Upper level center seats $52. Still, a lot better than seats for the Yankees. :D