Any Other WWE Fans?

lpelham

Okay, it is embarassing maybe to admit, but I like wrestling. I know, I know it is all fake, but so are soap operas and I don't watch them, so I guess this is my one guilty pleasure. Any other fans out there?

Libby

Yeah even I like wrestling. Why do you find it embarrasing to admit? Everyone knows it's all fake but then it is also very entertaining. :D

I guess I find it embarassing because when my friends find out I watch it, they go '"why do you waste your time on that crap? it's all fake" :)

But I do like it. Smackdown is my favorite because I like Batista.

Libby

Ryan,

You weren't the one with the sign that said "This ticket was my Christmas present," were you? I thought that was a cute sign :)

Libby

wrestling is the best i been watching it since i was small i have seen real shows i have seen some all time superstars die but nobody can beat the old wrestling that was true entertainment now i cant even sit with my little brother too watch it too many adult scenes!! :D

I watch sometime on TV. I know that the hitting by chairs and other things is fake but don't know that the WWE is completely fake ? Do the matches is planed in advance that who will win this match ?

I use to watch wrestling as a kid, stayed up late to watch it after Saturday Night Live! I stop on a channel scan now and again, and stopped to watch WWE Raw this evening as I was sitting in a hotel! The biggest problem I have with Wrestling today is all the scripting. I use to love when they just had matches, and they were good matches, fought hard and came to a pin win.

McMahon as I was watching tonight makes the whole thing more fake than it ever was! Hard to keep any interest when they make it more like a soap opera, however, I will say this, the ladies division has caught my eye! :)