any review for smithhosting.co.uk

123gohost

hello i was just wondering has anyone heard of smithhosting.co.uk, and dose anyone know who is a clients of theres. also what is there service like.

Thanks dudes

:( design is poor. looks like a template. However it doesn't mean their are not good provider. I do not see corporate address or phone numbers. About us section is also too short and it does not give you enough information about the company.

Would also like to jump in here and add there livehelp script is illegal (i think), copyright says;
Smith Hosting Live Support v3.1 - n1xn0x © OSI Codes Inc.
I may however be wrong. I thought hosting providers were supposed to set an example :)

I had a suspicion that 123gohost was connected with smithhosting somehow and now it's even more obvious.
First off this guy stole designs from a bunch of hosts on wht. Then he comes here talking about this smithhost which just barely started business.

Now this. 123gohost was busted on another forum for using this same warez version of livehelp. Pathetic. No suprise he is out of business.
I feel sorry for anyone who was unfortunate enough to sign up with them.

I feel sorry for anyone who was unfortunate enough to sign up with them.
If I remember it right, days before he closed up shop he was complaining that no one signed up yet for his hosting service.

I haven't heard of them in my travels around the net :) However, they may very well be a good company to host with. I guess a search on google may help... It's not so important to see how many clients a company has. Excellent service can be provided from both big and small companies. In fact, many times smaller companies are able to provide better and more personable service to customers verus larger corporate like companies.