Anyone else getting killed at work?

Yeah so some of you have been wondering where I have dissapeared to. The answer is simple... my company must of picked up this new policy for our repair center. K.I.T.A "kickem in the ass" theory. We have 37 machines in our repair shop right now and it has been like this pretty much for the past 3 weeks after all the college students returned to campus for this semester.

Now you all might say 37 computers to repair is nothing. I beg to differ. We only have 2 technicians working on these from 8-5pm. During this time we also have to do phone support, sales, and other general office work. I think it is seriously time for my boss to give me a damn raise. Otherwise they may find an employee just stop showing up at work. I have been working 8-6 giving an extra hour each day to make sure we stay on top of the repairs. Then from 7-10 I have class... so i am staying busy.

I will still try stopping in when I get a chance to chill with you guys. John, thanks for the private PM to remind me to check back here once in a while.

37 seems like far too much to have at any one time with 2 techs working, even if they were only doing the repairs, nevermind support, sales and anything else you have to deal with at the same time.

Jon, I hope you have got that pay rise you were talking about before, if not, I think you should seriously consider your options as it seems to be getting worse.
Just think of the amount of profit the owner is making with so few workers and so much work coming in...

I'm glad to know your Ok Jon, been a few members I haven't seen in a while so hope everyone is doing well. Sometimes being busy is a good thing, but that's just when it changes the amount you are earning ;)

You must ask for a raise man, that's too much work. If I was you and they don't want to pay for me, I would start looking elsewhere. Someplace where they appreciate my job and my skills.

I've been looking for like 2 months now.... nothing really in the market right now. Job economy here is rather shitty unless you are in healthcare..

and no, I didnt get my raise yet and I hate every moment at work. I have written a 3 page letter to my boss explaining in writing what I have accomplished and what I want to do working here. This is basically my last attempt at getting a riase.... otherwise I will just quit and live off my savings for a while. Let them deal with training a new employee and all that fun stuff, i'll get the last laugh.