Apple Watch: What is your opinion?

Steadfast Andy

I think this it will be a very polarizing product that some people will love and use a lot and others who will hate it and would never use it. Personally though I think I am going to really like it and will be an early adopter.

So who here likes it, loves it, hates it, or simply doesn't care?

"Meh" is what came to mind when I saw the keynote. Since I don't have an iPhone anymore, the watch would be useless to me anyway. That and a square watch simply doesn't suit me, so I'm on the lookout for a Moto360, although I can definitely do without a smart watch..

Because an Apple Watch is obsolete in 2 year, because they came out with something more special..

Rolex watches are timeless (no pun intended). A 50 year old Rolex is as classy as a brand new one.

dont have ipod/ipad/iphon/imac/iwatch and have no intention of getting any. The only apples i have and will get are Granny Smith/cox pippins etc.

It was a surprise for me to find they were even working on that. And it does seem rather useless for me to introduce a product the general crowd never demanded. As I'm not an Apple fanboy myself this for me is another one of their low-feature-high-price gadget.

There was a hilarious parody I watched about it a couple of days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioL7MRQvHM

:)

I remember a few years back it was rumoured and the late Steve Jobs dispelled this saying it would never happen as it would be too small to be of any use.
Looks like someone at apple thinks differently

I remember a few years back it was rumoured and the late Steve Jobs dispelled this saying it would never happen as it would be too small to be of any use.
Looks like someone at apple thinks differently

Steve also said that phones shouldn't be bigger than the size they were at the time (iPhone4 size).

I'm sure he turned over in his grave several times after the last few keynotes.

but phone sizes are not just down to Apple. mobile phones started the size of bricks then went down to not much larger than a wristwatch, but now they have become large items again to nearly brick size.

Yeah, but going from 3.5" to 5.5" is a big step.

today i was at this restaurant these peoples had phones the size of a tablet it looked like they was about 12 or 20 inches they was so HUGE and the peoples looked a mess holding those big things to their ears and talking on them i mean the phone pretty much covered the entire side's of their face's i am assuming it was a samsung galaxy note or something but whatever it was it was much more then 5.5' it was HUGE and ridiculous :crazy2:

apple is so funny might as well say the iphone's cost $299.99 + $600 per year because now it's like every year they release a new iphone next year it will be iphone 7 and everyone will be paying cellphone company like $600 for contract and then $399.99 for the iphone 7 #crazy i mean iphone5 just came out yesterday and already a iphone 6 .... everyone will run to store's pay $600 for upgrade then $299.99 for the iphone 6 $crazycrazy$

http://www.apple.com/iphone-6/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting