Are all of these natural disasters........

WindyCity

I was interested in knowing if any of these recent and current natural disasters that are taking place around the world is in anyway causing an adverse effect on your business. I have not seen any decline in my hosting business but would like to hear from others....even if your not a host.

Well with the current hurricane moving towards texas some support staff have had to evacuate. So others will have to step it up and take up the slack while we get word on how bad the situation will be in texas.

Anyway, yes I'm sure it has affected a lot of companies in the hosting market out there.

Interesting question. Since we are in Los Angeles, California we have not noticed much of a hardship in our areas. We have heard stories about problems in Texas with certain large-scale datacenters.

Servers

With all of these Disasters their is still 99.9% uptime in our servers. That is because our servers are located in chicago. Very far away from the disasters.

i dont think it will affect the people who are outside of the natrual disaster area but for others they might not be so lucky my condolonses out too those