Are you tired?

The end of working week...
Not really. When you work from home it's very easy to go to work for another hour and then yet another hour and so on. ;)

Tired... I am tired, yes. I can't wait to sleep 8 hours or so. :)

Very tired to many 24 hour working days this week because i lost too much working time when my computer died for 4 days. feels like im gonna just fall asleep ... if it wasnt for the red bull :D

ldcdc said:
Not really. When you work from home it's very easy to go to work for another hour and then yet another hour and so on. ;)
That's right. It's a never-ending job. :)

ldcdc said:
Tired... I am tired, yes. I can't wait to sleep 8 hours or so. :)
It will soon be over. And then ... 8 hours sleep. :zzlep:

Today I plan to check your "recipe" of a youth! ;)

Last edited:
I am exhausted, especially that I go to bed late usually. Can't wait to go get some sleep after I finish some work that's left.

Almost sleeping,
Artashes

Artashes said:
I am exhausted, especially that I go to bed late usually. Can't wait to go get some sleep after I finish some work that's left.

Almost sleeping,
Artashes

Artashes,
Probably you should play tennis less. :tired:

artvision said:
Artashes,
Probably you should play tennis less. :tired:
Or should sleep more. I went to bed late again and I have another tournament starting today and I already feel tired. Very unintelligent and irresponsible of me. :disagree:

Artashes,
I had not idea that you've played professional tenis. :)
This is good reason to sleep more.
To be honest 18 - 20 years ago I was professional
skier and then I slept not less than 12 hours a day! :zzlep:

... but then there wasn't the popular Internet. :D

Last edited:
A professional skier - that is awesome!

Yeah, I won two matches today (drank a lot of gatorade to wake myself up) and now in the 1/8 final going to play Berard - he is #8 ranked in Canada. Someone please help me... :)

Artashes said:
Someone please help me... :)
Ask someone who's physically closer to you. All you can get from me are prayers. (And I'm not very good at these either.) :)

Good luck Art! Sleep well!

Last edited:
ldcdc said:
Ask someone who's physically closer to you. All you can get from me are prayers. (And I'm not very good at these either.) :)

Good luck Art! Sleep well!

Yes, we can only keep fingers crossed! :)

Artashes, smash him! :box:

And so I lost the chance to enter the quarter finals... :(

I wish my ranking points from the previous tournament a week ago where I got to the final were taken into account, then I wouldn't have ended up playing the top seeded player in this tournament and would have had much better chances to go into 1/4 final.

There is always next time though.

Thank you for the warmest feeling HD can deliver - comfort!

I didn't lose a lot of points anyway since I lost only one game (this one) out of last 8.

Thanks again. As suggested, I'll keep on trying.