Article marketing

classact

I don't know if anyone has attempted using article marketing to increase rank but I think it would be effective in two ways. First, you can establish yourself as an expert and create trust and then you can also get some pretty strong backlinks.

Creating trust in this field is important as many looking for hosting services don't know one end of a server from another, so if they feel comfortable with you the conversions are likely to be higher.

Any thoughts on the issue?

Even article spinning has benefits for SEO and web marketing in search engines. Offering whitepaper studies or web articles can definitely improve the credability factor.

Of course, if you're not an expert, and you spin an article that was written by someone else, when you're asked the tough questions to explain your stance, you better be able to back it up (and quickly).

In general however, article marketing works very well in just about any business, but especially true of web based businesess.

I have seen many that come off as straight SEO articles and even just the normal ones are good. I can not count the number of times someone has read an article of ours and thanked us for better explaining something.

Knowledge is power and when you can provide something good, people will notice it.

Exactly, it's like providing added value for your customers or potential customers. Even a how-to article for something simple will bring excellent returns because a lot of people don't know how to do something which may seem simple to others.

Good good thanks for idea thanks! I know I haven't tried it yet cause I've been so busy working on other parts of my website.

Yeah, article writing is great but it's very important to make sure you do a good job of it. With so many articles around that are clearly just written for SEO, a good, newsworthy or tutorial-style article is that much more valuable. If you have a company with multiple employees, it can be really interesting to clients to provide employee profiles and interviews. That helps clients and potential clients get to know your staff and company in a more intimate and personal way.

Yeah, article writing is great but it's very important to make sure you do a good job of it. With so many articles around that are clearly just written for SEO, a good, newsworthy or tutorial-style article is that much more valuable. If you have a company with multiple employees, it can be really interesting to clients to provide employee profiles and interviews. That helps clients and potential clients get to know your staff and company in a more intimate and personal way.

Great tip, Anneke. Adding a personal touch to your site is huge.

A simple tip but one I hadn't thought of really; thanks a lot, that's a great suggestion :) Really great suggestion, in-fact :)

As odd as it might sound, some of the best clients we have came to us needing a how-to type help, and once you take the time with someone (with patience) it does tend to pay off in the end. :)

It is nice idea!. I think what also would be great is maybe add some opinions of things > like the reviews and onions of the latest fanciest things in the Internet like for example Bing and Google Wave, but opinions made by the staff already introduced as Anneke advised.. This way more people would tend to visit the blog to at least see what's going on in the world, and maybe with time you can aim even at /. :)