Arvixe is now an EIG company!

Congrats to Arvand. Let's hope they don't go the route of other providers EIG acquired.

yes lets hope so. I know at the moment i've not noticed any changes with Resellerclub.

But i know that eventually all brands are moved to EIGs own datacentre and all support is handled by a central support centre

yes lets hope so. I know at the moment i've not noticed any changes with Resellerclub.
I didn't know EIG had acquired ResellerClub, or do you mean the LogicBoxes platform that ResellerClub uses (the acquisitions have been removed again from wikipedia)?

Last edited:
They actually acquired resellerclub. Only main change I noticed is dedicated account reps are now non-existent but other than that, nothing to major. I know they added a few new types of services though like dedicated servers and malware scanning.

Strange

every since the EIG report was published noone from Arvixe has popped up in any thread about their takeover on any forum to explain etc.

Strange

every since the EIG report was published noone from Arvixe has popped up in any thread about their takeover on any forum to explain etc.

There is a big discussion going on in WHT on the same topic and the same questions were brought (over 10 pages long now). Arvand have popped up once there with a somehow templated response explaining the basics of the situation and hoping for a bright future.

Even though I can understand their current silence (NDA's around the acquisition were most probably in place), it does seem a tradition for EIG owned companies to stop using the forums as a whole, no matter how active they were before. This does leave room for speculation but at the end of the day its just that - speculation. A user in WHT had a great question to Arvand - would he still be involved with the actual management of the company - to this point this remains unanswered.

Otherwize its somewhat of a deja-vu as this process is going just like many acquisitions before - company abandons the forums (check!), company starts a big migration to the EIG datacenters (check! some clients have reported notifications of a migration coming in the next couple of weeks). Next step is downtimes and bad service. Hopefully this one is never checked but only time will tell... :rolleyes2

Otherwize its somewhat of a deja-vu as this process is going just like many acquisitions before - company abandons the forums (check!), company starts a big migration to the EIG datacenters (check! some clients have reported notifications of a migration coming in the next couple of weeks). Next step is downtimes and bad service. Hopefully this one is never checked but only time will tell... :rolleyes2

True. well service will become as bad once their support is switched to the EIG support centre. they will take some arvixe staff one, but finish the rest and close the arvixe offices down.

But i think Arvand has down canny out of the deal if the reported $77 milllion EIG spent for the 3 companies listed in that report

True. well service will become as bad once their support is switched to the EIG support centre. they will take some arvixe staff one, but finish the rest and close the arvixe offices down.

But i think Arvand has down canny out of the deal if the reported $77 milllion EIG spent for the 3 companies listed in that report

Indeed, kudos for Arvand for getting a good, solid deal that can lead to his early retirement. What many people seem to be having issue with is his solid stance against an EIG acquisition which he stated even a couple of months ago. And as such big acquisition needs at least a few months in advance to take place, the pieces don't quite fit. :rolleyes2

Well there always is a solution and we all know it - leave the company providing bad service. This industry is oversaturated and a lot of other hosts/datacenters will gladly take Arvixe's place - and accept their ex-customers - if things begin to look ugly.

Just business.

Arvixe helped me out recently when i needed a temp home for my main website and WHMCS. So i wish Arvand best of luck in his next venture

I don't think customers of Arvixe might happy hearing this news. They have also acquired Hostgator but kind of services customers are getting can be seen on several forums.