As a customer which do you prefer? Pesk vs cPanel

baoxuezhen

We would like to do a survey of web hosting users. Which control panel do you prefer to use, and how often do you access your control panel?

Reply with (Plesk or cPanel) and (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Never)

Plesk control panel supports Linux as well as Windows, whereas, cPanel is supported on Linux only.

When it comes to Linux, cPanel is the best control panel, however, if Windows, Plesk is recommended.

Many people on the web like to use cPanel, Its easy to use and just the best control panel out there. I use cPanel daily.

If I as a customer, I have to do is make a difference on all web hosting that is ... Check their website each to obtain full information about services, prices, packages offered and maybe they have an interesting promotion .. . I have to make sure that web hosting services that I take for my website useful

Hi!
Let's not forget about DirectAdmin. Listen..here's the real deal. Why doesn't everybody just use Cpanel?

Well..different strokes for different folks. See..not everybody wants to use cpanel. There will always be options...because each has different benefits it brings to the table.

For this very reason we have fantastico..and inallatron..and softalicous. I'm actually surprised there are not more.

Bryon

I know that each user has their own control panel preference, but mostly use cPanel - probably the popularity of cPanel. Hehehe..

In all honest, DirectAdmin is my favourite. It loads faster than cPanel, and the interface seems somehow, I guess, simpler.

But cPanel is all the rage these days, and a very close second, so that's what we offer our clients. And it was my favourite until I started really using DirectAdmin.

Mostly I tend to build my own panels, because it's a lot faster to do things. Like I can just literally type the account and amount to upgrade, instead of having to navigate through 4 pages with WHM.

I've not really used Plesk much. Been no need to.

I'd choose cPanel anytime.

I really haven't got enough experience with cPanel but from the moment I've used it, I have never thought of using another control panel. I'm open for improvements but right now, I'm very much comfortable with cPanel.

I would choose cpanel because they have really great technical support. If you run into a bind they will even login to your server and fix the issue. They answer tickets quickly.