Auto reloading of hostingdiscussion

ARTzWeb.net

Hello there!

Not sure if this has been posted again, but it is something that really annoys me and I suppose annoys every person with a slow internet connection.

Each time I view a thread or view a forum and then hit the back button of my browser, the page I am going back to keeps refreshing. It does take a lot of time to reload because it seems to be downloading all the images again.

Is there a way to disable this feature? Or is it something you can't live without? It is really annoying having to reload the page everytime I go back to it.

I don't think that happens to me. Provided, I do have a high speed connection, but it seems to go right back to the page without downloading anything.

ARTsWeb, I believe there could be a problem with your browser. I would run antispyware programs to see if that could be the reason, but so far HostingDiscussion doesn't do what you described.

Does it happen ONLY on HostingDiscussion, or some other web sites too?

It might be me as well...Your browser might nnot be recording the files to history or might not be caching the pages correctly...