Bad WOM Barrier

vwebjk

Any suggestions on overcoming some bad events in the past? Our reputation took a hit about a year ago, and although the problems have been solved, our name took a big hit. People who search online seem to find out some bad things which just aren't true anymore. Also, it seems to me that a pleased customer is much more quiet than an angry one.

Human are really so.. We usually look the negative side of a person. It is our instinct that we give more attention to the negative side of him.
What I can suggest is just continue doing the right one. Someday, they will also appreciate what you have done.
Learn from the past, look forward and not backward.

I would try to promote the changes that have contributed to your improvements.

A lot of times businesses will say "under new management" to help send out a positive message about their services.

Have you made any management changes recently that have helped improve your services?

What ever changes you have made to improve things, try to announce these changes so they will send a beneficial and positive message to the potential customer.

See if you can offer some free samples of your work in exchange for a customer opinion. Build these opinions up, compile them neat and orderly so they are viewable by clicking a link, and use them to show how recent users of your services have evaluated you.