Bagels or Doughnuts for breakfast?

Where is the "neither" option? :)

I have the following for breakfast, every morning:

Sausage, eggs, stewed tomatoes and french toast.

Simon

Simon, I wish I had time for that kind a breakfast. That sounds good. I'll have to go with the quick calories...doughnuts of course. I enjoy bagels too.

Out of the two, bagels would be my choice. However, I don't eat either.

Long live Cheerios. I lowered my cholesterol. :D

I eat sandwiches, but I could go for both bagels and donuts. It doens't really matter to me.

bwahahahah @ u2mike!!!!
I wish I was a sausage, eggs and bacon guy...but I struggle enough to stimulate myslef to go to work, yet alone make breakfast!
~Equinox

Believe it or not ... breakfast ... or rather my first meal of the day (which is usually about 1 or 2 in the afternoon ... I do not usually eat breakfast as such) is usually a 12 grain bagel and some yogurt. No doubt the healthiest meal I eat in a day :)

Bacon?? Sausages??? Eggs?? ... talk about artery clogging cholesterol hahahaha. BUT ... its those (including the French Toast) including some hash brown potatoes that I will occasionally have when I make "breakfast for dinner". :)

When it comes to breakfast im on the move, the only time I get to cook myself up a traditional english brekkie is at the weekend.

Through the week, it's a subway ;)

Bacon?? Sausages??? Eggs?? ... talk about artery clogging cholesterol hahahaha.

That's definately true. And typically my breakfast is huge too (as is most of my meals heh). It's all in the exercise though. My metabolism is like a train, and I need the calories and protein from the above combination.

I work out approx twice a day, and the doc says I'm fit as a fiddle.

Lately - with the temperature around 10F or 20F I eat a nice warm bowl of Oatmeal - else if I'm not at the office (Like today) I eat 3 Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a 20oz of Cherry Pepsi - enough to keep me going until lunch.

Also if I'm bringing in food to share at the office I bring doughuts as those are more popular than bagels around here.

Healthy

ANMMark said:
I work out approx twice a day, and the doc says I'm fit as a fiddle.

You people are healthy! haha keep up the good work, there is no way im going to the gym anytime soon. 3 Krispy Kremes and a pepsi sound great to me.

I inheritied my metabolism from my dad, so I can handle the doughnuts and pop - but I am noticing as I age it is slowing down so I gotta watch it. Was doin' 6 doughnuts and a liter for a while :)

I started today with a bar of cadburys dairy milk, a bowl of frosties and half a loaf of toasted bread with eggs.

Not all mixed ofcourse.