Banner Pack!

Dionysus

Hi All,

I have got some banners together from past and present work and decided to sell them as
a 'pack'. Of course; you are free to purchase banners separately at a cheaper price than the pack
altogether and please do not worry, these banners are original to me and are not/should not be used
already.

If you don't like the costly prices of banner development companies and want a professional banner this pack/offering a design project to me will be benefitial to you.

I will edit/change the banner to suit your requirements before payment.

---------

Here is a brief summary/explanation of each banner:

Banner - Blue Firework:

Originally; this banner was developed for a discussion website but the great
thing about it is that it can be used for anything. I believe the blue flower-like
spray adds a nice effect to the simple yet professional aura of the banner.

Banner - Grey Face:

A common phrase is "less is more" and i believe that works with this banner, again it would be
great for any genre of website but was originally developed for a forum.

Banner - Glowing Colour Change:

This banner can be enlarged if you request it, but i think it adds a nice effect that the
text also changes colour with the fibre glass-like graphic. Comes with .swf and .fla.

http://img127.echo.cx/my.php?image=bannerglowingcolourchange6wq.swf

Banner - Sad

Ignore the test name "Sad" its just a test name (reflecting the genre of the banner) which could be your company name; originally the banner was for a radio station (that's why theres
a picture of Tina Turner; which can be changed). This works well for any site really and i think the writing in the background gives it a nice effect. Comes with .swf and .fla.

http://img127.echo.cx/my.php?image=bannersad5kk.swf

Banner - Blood

I will change this for you so you can add this logo. Its a bit messy; but perfect for a game clan or a site related
to gore. Again, the small text adds a nice; gothic-like effect.

----------

I have no set price on the pack or separate banners as i will be fully flexible with your budget and
come to some agreement.

If you would like a specific banner made for your business/website or just don't really like the
banners above i am happy to take on banner design projects and very affordable prices; revolved around
your budgets.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks and have a great day.

Banners are Copyright.