Be kind enough to review our corporate website? Would be appreciated!

HostingAbove

Hello Hosting Discussion Community,

I'm sorry to admit that I have been away for many many months, but don't fret, I'm back and ready to get my freak on (whatever that means). It would be appreciated if you could please review our web hosting company web site, we have been in business for over eight months and we would like to think that our web site helps seal some deals - locally anyways.

The website is HostingAbove Technologies, link:
http://hostingabove.com

Thank you, looking forward to hearing the feedback!

Not bad, I like the coloring for adult customers. I am sure you are looking for them, but if you want any 20 somethings you may want to liven it up. Do you have mobile site? Text is pretty small in sections, so that could be problem. I always like sites with forums, they allow customers to solve their own problems quickly a lot of the time. Overall great job.

Not bad, I like the coloring for adult customers. I am sure you are looking for them, but if you want any 20 somethings you may want to liven it up. Do you have mobile site? Text is pretty small in sections, so that could be problem. I always like sites with forums, they allow customers to solve their own problems quickly a lot of the time. Overall great job.

Hi there,

Well thank you very much for the feedback. At the moment we do not have a mobile site, that's a great idea though and I'll go poke our developers to see what we can do. As for the text, I'll be sure to see what we can do about that as well. I can agree with you there, but again it looks cleaner on my Mac compared to my windows machine.

Thank you again for the kind feedback! :agree: ^TG

The typing panel doesn't match with the "search" button. The size, it doesn't match. Matching it would be perfect :)

I don't like the color (personal opinion) of that slider background. Looks dull to me. (no hard feelings lol) Perhaps something brighter would be perfect. Bright colors catch attention too, since it's already a "Slider" - where headlines are there.

The typing panel doesn't match with the "search" button. The size, it doesn't match. Matching it would be perfect :)

I don't like the color (personal opinion) of that slider background. Looks dull to me. (no hard feelings lol) Perhaps something brighter would be perfect. Bright colors catch attention too, since it's already a "Slider" - where headlines are there.

Thanks for the feedback! I completely agree with you on both occasions, the colour scheme as well matching the search. By the way, I really enjoy your web site, looks great.

Thanks for the review! ^TG

Hi HostingAbove - your site looks very professional. It's clean, intuitive, easy on the eyes, informative and uses just the right amount of white space.

A recommendation - you may want to update your copyright to 2013.

Congrats to the developers :)

Hi HostingAbove - your site looks very professional. It's clean, intuitive, easy on the eyes, informative and uses just the right amount of white space.

A recommendation - you may want to update your copyright to 2013.

Congrats to the developers :)

Thank you SenseiSteve for the nice comments. I have also updated the copyright, thank you again. ^TG

Looks great!

I do agree with others about adding some contrasting colors. Possibly pick a bright accent colors for call to actions and other small elements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting