Best Domain Registrars?

I have only experienced a couple (DROA, MyDomain) but when I tried out GoDaddy recently, I moved everything over. Very cheap and very slick.

I guess they used to have some problems like they would charge you when transfers failed, but I had a hard time getting domains out of DROA and they let me keep trying (without additional charges) until it worked.

I've noticed that professional domain buyers seem to like eNom a lot; not sure if that's because of the reseller account options are nice, but I'd assume so.

Enom is really good since it's so large and everyone knows it's quality. You may find some cheaper domain names out there for sale but sometimes the companies lack support if they haven't been in the business for a long time.

I've used GoDaddy.com for around 4 years or more and I would say it's excellent, never had a problem and sometimes when I register domains in 12 hours the DNS is already working. It's great. I would recommend it to anyone, plus their prices right now are fabulous! :)

Hey

I bought 31 domains from them and they got good web hosting support and they are on 24/7 to help there clients because they own helloandco.com and hellohost.com

I'm aware of who they are affiliated with, but you haven't told me anything that would convince me not to buy from NameCheap.
They are both Enom resellers and name cheap is somewhat larger.

So what is the cheapest and the best of all... Can anyone give me the best, or are they all basically the same.

Well, this thread is a couple of years old, but to answer your question there is no best registar.

I still use Namecheap without any issues for all of my .coms and I use baremetal or domainsatcost for my .ca domains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett