Best Homepage Of a Hosting Company?

useful tips

This is great! It really shows me where to expand my blog. I think that sometime in the future I might try to write a book to go along with my blog, but we will see…Good post with useful tips and ideas

Id agree with that, the integration is really good as is the site builder, dont like the size of the font/input on the second step but you cant please everyone :devil:

Yeah, that's very impressive. Mite be reconsider using Blesta more in the future..

Just recently came across this company worth a mention:

http://www.blendze.com

One of the best customizable package builders and site integration I've seen.
Interesting site. First thing I do is click through every link to look for consistency. On their Support link I get - License Error: Key file has expired.

Their package builder is unique - I like it.

Interesting site. First thing I do is click through every link to look for consistency. On their Support link I get - License Error: Key file has expired.
True, I noticed that as well during my first visit. But, we are talking about the design/presentation factor of homepages, and this one is very well made.

I loved their early designs, but the latest one is not very unique.
It's just a progression from their old site design. That's a main reason why it fails to make an impression anymore. Then again, website design has really improved with the web 2.0 revolution (IMHO), and it's getting ever harder to impress people.