Best hosting web-sites

ack. Rackfast is noisy, flashy, and slow. There's nothing worse than waiting for a page to load and then be embarrassed in front of your co-workers as bargain basement techno blares from your computer speakers.

I have to agree with you there Hurga.
Whenever I visit a site with the music blaring I usually have the browser closed before the page has a chance to fully load.

Nothing makes a site look more unprofessional to me than needless music.

I second this notion. Why need such a flashy site which is extremely slow. I rather sacrifice an attractive site for better service :)

Audio is a no no. I'm a fan of the more corporate hosting company sites, like valueweb.com. In general terms I like a horizontal left to right layout with a minimalist look and feel. I'm in the process of launching a new version of our site in line with this style.

As for me , I am also against of flash sites which are made for webhosting companies because such types of sites load very slowly and if a customer wants to order some services on this site and notices that it loads very slowly, he closes the site and goes to another company

I definitely like MediaTemple.com web site, impresses from the very first glance, then I like updated *********.com website, rather stylish and user-friendly, like their improved look and navigation.