Best Live Chat

I have been using live chat for a while now and its just amazing, I have tried nearly all of them by now and I have to say it is best by far.

We used Livezilla for a while and had to many problems with it. We are still looking for a good one but have not had any luck as yet.

I used Zopim in the past. Recently shifted to Tawk.to.
Me & other staff members love it. We use their mobile apps as well.

Though in the future i will give a try to LiveZilla as per the posts i saw above.

Because most companies offer basic support over live chat, Fewer are willing to go commercial. Many opt for open source

Hi again, I work at LiveChat as you might know and sometimes people ask why should they choose paid solution if there is some free one. The thing is that when you pay for something you have the guarantee that the service will be developed and supported. What is more - paid solutions have more features. our software has for example ticketing system, customisation options, a lot of integrations and 24/7/365 live support for all clients. I'm sure you can't find this in the open source solutions.

Cheers

Last edited:
What is more - paid solutions have more features.

Not true.

I was paying for the WHMCS live chat.

1) They were very slow when stardevelop gave them an upgraded version to role this out to their paid users.
2) end users could not submit images/attachments to live chats
3) end users could not request an email of the transcript
4) end users could not request a printout of the transcript
5) you were restricted to use this on 1 site.

so i ditched this i went to the FREE tawk.to

1) They inform you when updates a re available.
2) end users can submit images/attachments to live chats
3) end users can request an email of the transcript
4) end users can request a printout of the transcript
5) you can add this to as many sites as you wish with as many agents and concurrent chats you want.

I was paying for the WHMCS live chat.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's worth noting that not all paid services are equal. It's a dynamic area, we compete with each other to provide the best solution possible and constantly develop our software. Some providers just can't keep up with the tempo. I agree that sometimes (but not in general) even free alternatives can do the work - it depends on the scale of your needs.

Cheers
Adam

I just want to add one for JivoChat. I think it works very nicely. The client runs on my computer quietly in the background until needed.

I also want to add to the discussion of paid versus open source. Much of the internet runs on open source software. So to say paid is better even most of the time is false. Each service needs to be evaluated by its own merits.

I like the livechatinc.com - it's not expensive, the iOS app is really good, 24/7/365 support and last but not least - I like how you can customize your chat.

I love Tawk.to that was installed from our admin.

It's free, able to get visiting data from the monitor, easy to get informed of chats/messages, and even let people input messages even if no one is online then we can get back to them with their emails.