Best Online Game

I also like WOW..play it for many hours but it seems to be the same ol stuff..idk..

So far wargames2 is by fare more interesting..its a online game at wargames2.net it all has to do with strategy so every day is alittle diffrent..not a bad game at all.

but the graphics in WOW is not the best out thier but good. I aslo dont aggree that i go buy the game and then every month need to a subscription to play it..thats wrong..lol

The only 2 games I play online are world of warcraft and socom..oh wait, those are the only 2 games I play at all.

huendin said:
The only 2 games I play online are world of warcraft and socom..oh wait, those are the only 2 games I play at all.

Yeah im with you on this. world or warcraft is a great online game :d

Zapak.com gives a large variety of online games...It also organize some tournaments for the aggressive players and for games like Underground 2,Counter strike..

WoW - World of Warcraft
GW2 - Guild Wars 2
LotRO - Lord of the Rings Online
EQ2 - Everquest 2
RoM - Runes of Magic

I switch between them all.

My favorites were multiplayer games like Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike:Source, Team Fortress 2

My all time favorites Quake 2, Quake 3 areana

At some point in past, I have played COD online.
Then on mobile, I like playing COC. It is an amazing game and it stays with you whether you spent a lot of time with it or you keep on ignoring it for sometime.
Now I like playing BF1 online, I think it is one of the best FPS online game these days.