Best social share plugins for wordpress?

MikeHobgood

I have experience with Sharexy, and am curious as to everyones opinions on the best social sharing plugins/social plugins for wordpress?

If you give a recommendation and are using that plugin, can you provide a live example?

Thanks!!

Not so many good choices on this kind of plugin, so thanks for Bradat, will check it out later.

Oh come on now, and here was me thinking that WordPress actually had TOO MANY social share plugins :agree: Really, I've tried many of them, just to gain an idea about the different outlook, and they all seem to be easily installed and working quite fine.

If I have to pick some favorites, one would definately be DiggDigg, as its amongst the mostly updated and is definately simple and stylish. I like that they were the first I saw that included Pinterest amongst their social media buttons.:rolleyes2

For a more blog type of website, I can advise to check SexyBookmarks, its something that we even use on our company blog and I think it looks pretty good. You can check it out if you like the outlook. Another one I can remember is the Social Media Widget, but to tell you the truth, I haven't used it for an year now, so don't know how its development is going :rolleyes2