Best Support Team Of A Host?

genesis

Hey Guys,
Which hosting company have you had the best experience in terms of Support?
People with Multiple experiences & uni-experienced people can answer.

premiumreseller.com There support team is great!!!! The only think I don;t like about them is that they will say that they have online enable but no one never answers. In your signature is that your company? I would love to get a interview/review for my site.

Last edited:
This being in the forum it is, I'm assuming your just asking for experiences with shared hosts?

I can not mention names, but I would say that the best hosting support is the one that provides higher level of customization and client side work and has skillful staff.

previously i have found that a fast responce time coupled with good knolwege a personal interest and freindly is a good combination :)

and it dosent ever hurt to lean a few lanaguages to offer help where possible even as a member of support if the issue is within their code (happens a lot).

previously i have found that a fast responce time coupled with good knolwege a personal interest and freindly is a good combination :)

and it dosent ever hurt to lean a few lanaguages to offer help where possible even as a member of support if the issue is within their code (happens a lot).

very good. :thumbup::thumbup: Kind of in shock after you said that lol

Last edited:
That is definitely a great combination for support csn-uk. Being able to speak different languages can be priceless for any company, especially when it comes to support. Fast response time, friendly, personal interest, and knowledgeable are the key ingredients to the ultimate support solution. But did I mention diversity?

Skill Set of the support staff is the major criteria, apart from being able to be with the customer to walk them through the issues in a friendly style.

There should be prompt response when a client asks for technical support. It it takes a week, then that client is in big problem. So we must provide the best customer support if we want retain and attract customers as web hosting companies!

If you don't have a great support staff then you should sell your company. This goes for any business. Support is a tool you need to have master.

waveweb.com is has really good support they provide live support, ticket support and gmail support, the owner is on most of the day and fixes any problem.

Yes, pickup times are important, friendly attitude, speak the same language, patience, resolve time, and willing to work with you as much as they can are all important factors in choosing a web host. I would recommend testing them out and seeing if they meet these qualities.

waveweb.com is has really good support they provide live support, ticket support and gmail support, the owner is on most of the day and fixes any problem.
I guess I'm of a different mindset. I don't want the owner providing support on tickets, rather on managing his company - delegating authority to qualified staff while retaining responsibility. I prefer md-sized companies because of the risks going either direction. With smaller companies, you run a greater risk of downtime, directly related to the hosts financial and time restraint resources. With mega-companies, you normally get more features at lower costs, but often lose the personal touch of a dedicated sales rep or technician. Mind you, this is just my preference. There are great providers on every end of the spectrum. This is why it's so important to do your homework (research) upfront.