Best webmail app?

mperkel

I'm currently using Squirrelmail which I've been using for years. It works but I'm looking for something modern that my users will really like. Looking for suggestions. What is best for running on a Linux server?

If you're looking for free one, I think Roundcube will be the best choice.

If you're willing to pay then take a look at Atmail.

I use Roundcube and it is good. However you'd might try Horde and AtMail as well and to choose the one which works best for you.

We have both Squirrelmail and roundcube installed. But I personally prefer roundcube. Roundcube has a much more attractive interface in my opinion. They both operate very well however.

I use Roundcube and it is good. However you'd might try Horde and AtMail as well and to choose the one which works best for you.

Agreed, RoundCube has a very nice GUI compared to the others, it gets my vote. It's also very easy to skin/customize.

I use Horde, Squirrelmail and RoundCube frequently as necessary. Out of those 3 which I have experience with, I can definitely say RoundCube is my favourite for its excellent design and ease-of-use.

I like the simplicity of squirrelmail.

If you want to move away from squirrelmail I would suggest roundcube or horde

roundcube looks web 2.0ish

No doubt, RoundCube is a nice webmail application and its popular because of its interface. I personally use Squirrel mail as its faster and there are hundreds of squirrel mail skins available that you can install to give a nice look to squirrel mail.

Another vote for RoundCube. I use it for e-mailing interested volunteers, have updates and everything else. Its a real help, and it doesn't have to refresh frames unlike SquirrelMail does.

I never really looked into it, but is there a some kind of Google Mail enterprise solution that web hosts can use?

The application is by far superior to any third-party web-mail scripts.

You can get a Gmail premium service from them with a SLA, but it is $50 as I recall per user.
I like Squirrel Mail or Horde.

Squirrelmail, RoundCube or Horde these web mail applications are quit similar to one another. If you are looking for change you should opt Zimbra email hosting service.

roundcube is best webmail app if you are looking for free app. if you are willing to pay I would suggest Squirrelmail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123