Beware of CWIHosting.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

czamora

I've had such a bad experience with this hosting company that I can not but share it with everybody so it doesn't happen to other people.
You can see the whole account of what happened here:
On how CWIHosting screwed my sites for a week

In brief: CWIHosting just kicked me out one nice day without any previous warning, and then they held my data from me so I could not move to another hosting company (I made the mistake to keep my database backups in the server). Instead, they proposed that I pay 8 times more to get a dedicated server with them, as the only way for me to get access to my data (and even to my e-mail messages!).

This is definitely not a professional behaviour and can render your site anavailable for well over 4 days! and cause you a lot of trouble and desperation. So my advice is: do not hire any services from CWIHosting.com

Does not sound good.. curious if you would be willing to share that experience and your good experience with your new host..

Ive had similar experiences with some hosts.

Sometimes you can contact them with a rough draft of a review you will post everywhere if they dont give you your data back, works for me every time.

**********, please look at the post date before replying.
This thread and others that you are replying to are a year or more old.

Posts like "quite unfortunate" don't justify digging up the past.

Does he need to have a number of posts to post in a certain forum? If so, he's doing that. His posts are pointless.

Closed until either the author of this thread or CWIHosting would want to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.