Beware of the following !!!

LSComputers

Hello community,

Just a short while ago, I was very pleased to annouce the take over of Development Hosting. A company that I watched and helped grow, and then partner into my organization.

Unfortanly I am here today to post not a positive review, but a very negative post. This is a warning to all hosting companies, clients looking for a service, and the managers who are looking after hiring there staff.

Erik Van Norstrand - X - CEO/Founder of Development Host which was developmed from EVN Services, had signed on with a 6 month contract promising to stay with the company, and a 5 year no startup business in the internet market of any sort.

This hasnt been even a month yet, and unfortanly this 16 year old, hasnt relized that he is binded to the contract. Yes I know a 16 year old cant be liable, but a CEO/Founder of a business is.

Well this child, who thought they were business material, first started by joining our business, by day 2, he was already trying to steal my staff, who were loyal enough to report it to me, and let me know what was going on. (Thanks Ashton). Now he has opened up other domains, and started a new hosting business.

This annoucement is to inform all that Development Hosting, from today on, has been removed from our organization. Lake Shore LLC will no longer be in any way responsible for any services that Erik Van Norstrand runs.

I would like to warn clients, that are looking for webhosting services about this business child. His ethics are totaly wrong, he is more worried about getting money then offering a sutiable and reliable package.

Erik Van Norstrand has many domains, that are currently out and advalible to the public, these include:

Developmenthost.net - Hosting Site
Developmenthostsales.net - Was His ClientExec Account
Devnhost.com - Hosting Site
hostingallies.com - Hosting Site
proxystar.net - Proxy
evnservices.com - Hosting Site
evnservices.net - Hosting Site

There are many more, all these domains he has whois protected to protect himself from being found out.

Erik Van Norstrand current site is the hostingallies.com which he is currently building. He is a 100% LayeredTech reseller, as well as a reseller to all other companies. His management skills for servers are below par, as he doesnt even know how to do nameservers http://freewebspace.net/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif.

I would like all members of this community to read and be on the look out, hosting businesses please if you here a client asking about it, please refer them here.

As I post this thread, all his funding on his paypal account are being pulled due to our paypal chargebacks we placed on his accounts. So I would expect that by the end of the month, his sites will no longer be online

Josh,

A 16 year old should have never been placed into a CEO position. In addition, if your hosting company is located in the United States no matter what position he is located a contract cannot be legal binding unless his parents signed it as well. Who ever put a 16 year old as a CEO/Co-founder is a joke themself.

People seem to be confused as to the definition of CEO.
Trust me, there is no such thing as a 16 year old CEO.

Make up all of the fancy titles you like it still all boils down to dealing with kiddies will result in kiddie like annoyances.

This is not necessarily an age thing, although it is more prevelant among the younger crowd, but I have know many 20+ year old "hosts" who I would put under the kiddie host category.

Blue,

It all comes down to what your deliver. if you deliver professional & quality hosting no one will say anyting to you regarding your age. You consider yourself a CEO at 16 year old or not be able to be liable for damage you can cause someone is going to say something.

I just got off of IM with the gentleman from pixabanner.com. Even for his age he started to begin to be defense and act in mature. There are 16 year old kids who could be CEO's; however, someone who thinks they are going to legally bind a 16 year old and not have poke'mon parties still have issues.

I should point out, that a 16 year old cannot enter into a legally binding contract no matter what his self imposed title is. Call him doctor, call him Phd, call him president or king....the fact remains that he is 16 years old, and as such, a minor. The "ceo" in this instance is a 16 year old minor, making not only his corporate signature on a corporation document illegal but also the partnership agreement he signed.

Remove the contract, you remove any case or basis for this thread, as there is nothing that can be done.