Big Business For Sale!

Diesel

Greetings, :)

The website is about Paid Posting Services for a Forum or a Community. It was launched in October and has been very successful. It has already earned more than $1700 in one month. I used to get like 5 orders daily and it required a lot of time and workload.

What does it do?

We at Sitebuildup.com will help you in several ways to promote your website, we will hopefully help you attract and retain new members. We specialize in posting unique
targeted posts for your forums or community. We will keep your community active
and help you gain members. Sitebuildup provide packages that offer quality posts
and traffic to your forum/website.
SiteBuildUp not only offer professional advertising but peace of mind that your
site will grow and stay growing on a Monthly Basis.

How does it works?

When someone orders and pays you for a package all you have to do is Hire Posters and pay them per post. If someone has ordered a package of $50 . Pay few for the posters and keep the rest with you. You can hire posters on montly basis too. Pay them monthly like $50 and tell them to post at every forum you get order for.

Why Am I selling the website if it’s earning me a lot of money?

It atleast require 8 hours continuesly and a lot of workload is needed there. My exams are near and due to my exams I will not be able to work or run it anymore and another big reason is it requires a lot of time and workload which at my age is not good.

Why does some links on the website doesn’t work?

The website was on different designed , I just started a new design for the website and due to lack of time for my exams , I’m not able to work on the content. However old clients are still ordering packages 

How much does it earns you monthly?

$1700 for October and $500 for this month and growing if you give more time to it. I have already cancelled few orders because of lack of time

The website will be sold with the domain , hosting , content , design , everything to the buyer.

If you have any question , please do not hesitate to PM me or E-mail me at : diesel@sitebuildup.com or zahmed75@gmail.com

BIN : $900

Bid : 500

Contact me if interested :

E-mail : zahmed75@gmail.com
MSN : z-webmaster@hotmail.com
Gmail : zahmed75@gmail.com

Or PM me.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

-Diesel
Sitebuildup.com

Can you please PM me a link to stats or some sort of verification of earnings.

What is the source of the earnings. The forum doesn't seem to have any members and the site is far from finished.

Last edited:
$1700 revenue for October seems a bit high for a brand new website in this field.

1) Please provide proof of revenue.
2) How did you advertise your service? (ie: How did people find you, etc..)
3) How did your customers order your service? I don't see any order/signup links on your site...

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123