Billing software that really works

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozarkhost

special thanks to the mods for taking a good post, and using it for thier own interest. I have edited the post.

Last edited:
ozarkhost said:
special thanks to the mods for taking a good post, and using it for thier own interest. I have edited the post.

How exactly did a mod use your post for their own interest?
Can you please explain this to me since you already decided to edit your post.

Can you please explain this to me since you already decided to edit your post.

Quick explanation....

Edward is angry, because the mods did not allow him to post a link, then instruct people to click on his affiliate link, on that page. The mods edited it, andnow Edward is not able to make money from his thread here.

Does that sum it up Edward?

A link leading to an affiliate link is a sales link.
HostingDiscussion.com Rules said:
3.5 You are not allowed to post affiliate links anywhere on the HostingDiscussion forums (including signatures).
Since Edward decided to edit and delete the content of his post, we still decided to link to the web site of software he reviewed (we thought it might still be beneficial to many):
http://www.k-billing.com/index.html

PS: Edward, just because something is not specifically expressed in our forum rules, doesn't mean it isn't against forum rules:
HostingDiscussion.com Rules said:
2.1 You understand and agree that HostingDiscussion.com, in its discretion and without liability or notice, remove, edit, move or close any message that, in our judgment, does not comply with this Policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.