Billing Software with a Ticket system..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reak

I have been working on a great Billing software that is 100% web based written in PHP/XML/JAVAscript very good looking and easy to use script.
The system can support:
Paypal,2checkout,stormpay or any other payment method you will add to it.
With the system you can manage your
VIirtual accounts,Dedicated accounts
Dedicated accounts can store all the server details, errors, etc...
The system comes with smart income manager, mass email function, custom mail function, clients login system that can show them thier current billing status and custom billing info.....

PM me with ideas and tips...
Well actually all that is listed above is allready inside the billing system....
Im looking for good ideas about what i can include to the system maybe some custom functions to make it better.
Price should be around 65usd per company (not monthly)

billing software

That sounds like a very cheap price for a billing system.

Would the billing be automated?

How would you integrate the system into anyones hosting system to turn off overdue accounts or bill automatically when due?

It seems to me that one of the big issues with hosting is the time to bill accounts. I started hosting years ago and gave up because i could not manage the accounts. Collecting $10 from 100 different people was just too much to keep track of for the few dollars in proffit on each.

Now I am totally automated. So each client is responsible for keeping their account paid. The only manually work is with people that mail paper checks and we have to credit them.

If you can truely bring automation to a hosting system, you will have a powerful and sucessful product.

I am sure these smaler hosts have the same problems when they get 50+ accounts and people just do not pay. It is not worth the time to chase them down for monthly payments.

Wow, you must be pretty talented, I'd love to try this out once it comes out,

As for ideas, try to get all the basics, everything WHMAP and ClientExec And what not, and as for unique ideas, I wouldnt know.

Sounds good. I would like to see a demo when its up and running.

Have you included automated API's like cpanel & plesk for shared and reseller hosting?
Also how about the HyperVM API for virtual servers?

I agree with TEE06 -- WHMCS is pretty good, and advanced and gets better -- but then who knows - keep going

i remember when ModernBill was King and now with release 5? what happened!

This thread is 14 months old. I am not sure what the status of Reak's project is, but unless he comes forward and updates us, we'll consider this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost