Bitcoin

I don't think people are using it in their masses enough to implement support for it just yet.

The nature of Bitcoins also makes it harder to vet the type of customer wishing to pay using them. I'm not saying they're bad customers, but as the currency of choice in dark crime, it's not something that we're looking at just yet.

It's surprising just how many web hosting providers are using Bitcoin, and many of them say they face fewer fraud issues than with credit cards.

Us too but we haven't had a bitcoin payment in a very long time. It seemed to be all the rage a little while back but now...meh.

Only seen bitcoin option in a few hosting providers and seems it will be one of the alternative soon in the future

i was go through some information about the bitcoint. the concept is quite similiar to e-gold. However, not every country support the withdrawal.

I have one potential client insist want to pay in bitcoins, i am not sure shall i take it or not.

I don't know that I'd add Bitcoin just to appease one potential client unless we're talking about a substantial amount of money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting