Black Hat SEO ?

Jina293

Hello members,

This is Jina,a new member here,I'm curious about black hat SEO,so anybody could please tell me something about it?Dose it similar to a spider pool or bot seo?

Any responds is appreciated and thanks in advance !

Think of black hat SEO as spamming the search engines in order to get the most out of them for certain keyword(s). Black hat almost always uses abusive tactics in order to get indexed.

It is a dangerous method that can result in damaging consequences for the website, because people who do this break the guidelines of those search engines.

I don't know what those tools are that you mentioned and I don't think I want to find out.

Blackhat SEO is simply using techniques to circumvent the guidelines that the search engines put in place, in an attempt to artificially raise the ranks of their sites on search queries. Get caught and you'll be penalized. It's really very simple - if you rely on the search engines to be found, don't perform any blackhat SEO.

Black hat SEO is basically a temporary gain for long term loss. It's the use of SEO techniques that are frown upon by seach engines e.g spammy link building it may give short term SEO benefits but in the long term Google will catch onto it and blacklist your website.

I wouldn't suggest engaging in Black Hat SEO. The risks are too great unless you're really running a spammy/junky site and don't care if you get permanently de-listed or punished.

Stay away from Black Hat SEO, Once it is noticed by Google or other search engines then you are done and all your efforts will be in vain.

If you plan to have genuine Rankings and long term ranking , there is no shortcuts , try hard and get it based on real work.

Think of black hat SEO as spamming the search engines in order to get the most out of them for certain keyword(s). Black hat almost always uses abusive tactics in order to get indexed.

It is a dangerous method that can result in damaging consequences for the website, because people who do this break the guidelines of those search engines.

I don't know what those tools are that you mentioned and I don't think I want to find out.

Sounds like it's illegal ?

Blackhat SEO is simply using techniques to circumvent the guidelines that the search engines put in place, in an attempt to artificially raise the ranks of their sites on search queries. Get caught and you'll be penalized. It's really very simple - if you rely on the search engines to be found, don't perform any blackhat SEO.

What kind of penalize friend?Is it serious?

Black hat SEO is basically a temporary gain for long term loss. It's the use of SEO techniques that are frown upon by seach engines e.g spammy link building it may give short term SEO benefits but in the long term Google will catch onto it and blacklist your website.

okayyy,umm,so the white hat seo must won't face this situation?

I wouldn't suggest engaging in Black Hat SEO. The risks are too great unless you're really running a spammy/junky site and don't care if you get permanently de-listed or punished.

OK OK ,thanks a lot dear friend!Sounds like really too much risk..

Stay away from Black Hat SEO, Once it is noticed by Google or other search engines then you are done and all your efforts will be in vain.

If you plan to have genuine Rankings and long term ranking , there is no shortcuts , try hard and get it based on real work.

Okay,got it dear friend,I will forget it.

Black Hat SEO says everything, never use it at any cost and don't let anyone do black hat SEO for you. it will affect your business and your website.

Black Hat SEO are usually software that can help you get illegal backlinks for building a untruthful website authority. Don't recommend it, especially for websites you want to have log term.

Black Hat SEO can be a great thing! :)

Yeah, I know, as an SEO Company I'm not supposed to say that, but it's a great way to get noticed!

Depending on your product and the needs, you could market a "quad-helicopter" toy for Christmas for example. So the month before christmas, setup a website (doesn't matter the name), market the crap out of it using underhanded techniques, sell a bunch of toys, let the site die.

This works - much like SPAM works. You don't care about the site, Google de-indexes it, and you make over with your money to build a new website.

On the other hand, if you're a business, and you plan to be around, if you go into BlackHat SEO you'll hurt your business in the long run. When you get caught, and you will, your website could be removed from the search engine listings and thus kill your "organic" traffic.

Blackhat SEO does have it's place, and it is 100% a violation of Google's rules. If you participate in it, be prepared to be slapped.

*** Our company does not participate in BlackHat SEO techniques - we only work with Real Businesses. Any request for Black Hat, or even Gray Hat SEO, is immediately rejected.

Black Hat SEO can be a great thing! :)

Yeah, I know, as an SEO Company I'm not supposed to say that, but it's a great way to get noticed!

Depending on your product and the needs, you could market a "quad-helicopter" toy for Christmas for example. So the month before christmas, setup a website (doesn't matter the name), market the crap out of it using underhanded techniques, sell a bunch of toys, let the site die.

This works - much like SPAM works. You don't care about the site, Google de-indexes it, and you make over with your money to build a new website.

On the other hand, if you're a business, and you plan to be around, if you go into BlackHat SEO you'll hurt your business in the long run. When you get caught, and you will, your website could be removed from the search engine listings and thus kill your "organic" traffic.

Blackhat SEO does have it's place, and it is 100% a violation of Google's rules. If you participate in it, be prepared to be slapped.

*** Our company does not participate in BlackHat SEO techniques - we only work with Real Businesses. Any request for Black Hat, or even Gray Hat SEO, is immediately rejected.
Well... yeah.

Is this really not common knowledge? Not rhetorical or sarcasm...

It seems like common sense to me that if you intentionally go out of your way to violate the rules and/or game the system that you will be punished. It also seems like common sense to me that if you're going to do this - you should know it's temporary and won't last.

:)

Oh true, but common sense doesn't seem to be something many people have for some reason - if they did, Black Hat SEO would never be on the table in the first place, but it is :)

It's common knowledge to folks in-the-know, but otherwise not so much so. How many threads have we seen where OPs ask about BlackHatSEO or GreyHatSEO? And I love the word, "illegal." No, it's not illegal, but getting slapped down by Google will hurt your business if you're in it for the long haul.