blazernetwork - danger

comn8u

Blazernetwork has to be the worst service that I've ever used. Right now, being 5/28/06, I'm currently down and have been down for the past two days. If you are currently logged in, go to blazernetwork.com and see for yourself.

Blazernetwork is very unprofessional at dealing with problems. I've used their online support and while talking to a representative, I was cut off for no reason. Another time, in the middle of a conversation, the rep goes, "Ok bye" and cuts the chat session again.

If their service isn't down, they have major issues with hosting speed. My sites were extremely slow and would often go down at times around server peak time. Some errors I've received in the past resulted in their web farm experiencing too high of traffic. So you know what they did? They turned off the friendly error messages in the machine.config file so that you couldn't diagnose the problem.

Blazernetwork does not have good .net service at all. I'm thinking that they are a very small hosting company, because I've worked as a programmer for a couple of mid-size to large hosting companies and they never would have gone through these types of problems.

I suggest that no one should use blazernetwork that wants at least decent service. Who cares about all the reviews you see online about them that are positive, they were probably put on those message boards from blazernetwork themselves. If you do some searching, you'll see where blazernetwork left responses on message boards defending themselves. Most of the responses were plain out lies. One post, blazernetwork was threatening to sue someone with their in-house lawyers. Listen, like I've said, I've worked for a couple of larger hosting companies and they didn't even have in-house lawyers. The largest ISP I worked for had a in-house lawyer but it was the owner's brother. Even if they did have one, which they don't, they should use that money and upgrade their servers instead of running off of their 1998 celeron servers.

It would help the credibility of review if you mentioned the URL that you host with them.

http://www.blazernetwork.com

This company is out of business. The phone number states that they were acquired by a new company and they were left with a huge network cluster. They've been down for almost a week now. I've been e-mailing them to cancel my three accounts.

I also contacted my financial institution to let them know of the possibility of fraud. If these people can shut the door and leave without letting anyone know, do you trust that they secured your financial information? I'm not trusting them for a minute! I will go after the owner if there is a breach in my financial account.

comn8u said:
http://www.blazernetwork.com

This company is out of business. The phone number states that they were acquired by a new company and they were left with a huge network cluster. They've been down for almost a week now. I've been e-mailing them to cancel my three accounts.

I also contacted my financial institution to let them know of the possibility of fraud. If these people can shut the door and leave without letting anyone know, do you trust that they secured your financial information? I'm not trusting them for a minute! I will go after the owner if there is a breach in my financial account.

I guess what Artashes meant was your url. Not blazernetwork.

I guess comn8u will never provide the url?

Come on man, it only helps you to post your url. It helps prove your case, and shows others that your not simply a rogue client who wants to get back at the company.

Why would I need to provide my url? The point I was trying to make is that people should avoid blazernetwork at all cost.

There is no intimation in my words, just repeat these words aloud, "DO NOT USE BLAZERNETWORK"

comn8u said:
Why would I need to provide my url?
So that people believe you.
Trace this: you leave your URL, if a company passes by, they can contest your statements as whether they are true or not by seeing your URL and verifying if you are/were their client. Without it, you might just as well be their next-door competitor.

Best,

comn8u said:
Why would I need to provide my url? The point I was trying to make is that people should avoid blazernetwork at all cost.

There is no intimation in my words, just repeat these words aloud, "DO NOT USE BLAZERNETWORK"

Because you are a one post wonder who signs up for a forum to criticise a host with no evidence what so ever.
Therefore you have no credibility here.

How do we know you are not just a competitor or some disgruntled employee or some school boy with a playground grudge?

Id just like to point out that another member of the forum provided 2 URLs which were hosted on these servers yet most here seem only concerned with this one members link rather than a shoddy webhosting company who is closing? Perhaps im reading this incorrectly but wouldnt post #5 in this thread enough to say that it isnt/wasnt a "playground grudge" as mentioned by Blue A 'Community Advisor' or "their next-door competitor" as mentioned by Artashes Part of the Management Staff'?
'

kiwideals, post #5 is a separate review, and it is irrelevant to review posted by comn8u, who refused to post the URL. Post #5 does not prove that the initial review by comn8u is valid. That's the only thing that we tried to figure out. As much as there might be a lot of correctly written reviews out there, there are still a lot of companies trying to write dirt on hosts-competitors. I would rather this community seeing the difference rather than believing every word of every review posted. If we are to provide public service, let's do it the right way. :)

Best,

kiwideals said:
Id just like to point out that another member of the forum provided 2 URLs which were hosted on these servers yet most here seem only concerned with this one members link rather than a shoddy webhosting company who is closing? Perhaps im reading this incorrectly but wouldnt post #5 in this thread enough to say that it isnt/wasnt a "playground grudge" as mentioned by Blue A 'Community Advisor' or "their next-door competitor" as mentioned by Artashes Part of the Management Staff'?
'

This thread is almost 2 months old and this
"shoddy" webhosting company is still in business.
Do you have some personal experience with Blazenetworks that qualifies you to determine their quality or business status?

If you do then by all means post it.
If not, I don't see any point in your post.

comn8u said:
Blazernetwork has to be the worst service that I've ever used. Right now, being 5/28/06, I'm currently down and have been down for the past two days. If you are currently logged in, go to blazernetwork.com and see for yourself.

Blazernetwork is very unprofessional at dealing with problems. I've used their online support and while talking to a representative, I was cut off for no reason. Another time, in the middle of a conversation, the rep goes, "Ok bye" and cuts the chat session again.

If their service isn't down, they have major issues with hosting speed. My sites were extremely slow and would often go down at times around server peak time. Some errors I've received in the past resulted in their web farm experiencing too high of traffic. So you know what they did? They turned off the friendly error messages in the machine.config file so that you couldn't diagnose the problem.

Blazernetwork does not have good .net service at all. I'm thinking that they are a very small hosting company, because I've worked as a programmer for a couple of mid-size to large hosting companies and they never would have gone through these types of problems.

I suggest that no one should use blazernetwork that wants at least decent service. Who cares about all the reviews you see online about them that are positive, they were probably put on those message boards from blazernetwork themselves. If you do some searching, you'll see where blazernetwork left responses on message boards defending themselves. Most of the responses were plain out lies. One post, blazernetwork was threatening to sue someone with their in-house lawyers. Listen, like I've said, I've worked for a couple of larger hosting companies and they didn't even have in-house lawyers. The largest ISP I worked for had a in-house lawyer but it was the owner's brother. Even if they did have one, which they don't, they should use that money and upgrade their servers instead of running off of their 1998 celeron servers.

Sorry about that :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost