Building an Open Source Host Automation Package

pinklloyd

I've heard quite a few people interested and I'm wondering if I can get a few other people interested in working with me on this. I've created a codeplex project and site dedicated to the project Dotnethelm. Any developers, testers and others that would like to contribute to the project we'd like to hear from you. My idea is to utilize a couple other open source packages to get this off the ground. Serious inquiries only please! We also need people that can provide resources, time and input.
We're looking for skilled C#,VB developers. Experienced with .net 2/3, XAML, XML and familiar with today's hosting packages. ( Helm, Hsphere, Plesk, DNP, etc.)
Keep it simple - This initial release will concentrate on the default installation of HC,HS and Portals. Our initial database will include
HostControl
HostServer
Portals

Dotnethelm - The Beginning
The Team - Developers, Assistants(forum & admin), Testers
Project Platform
Template Engine
Modules - CMS, Commerce, Products, cart, catalog etc.
Backend Admin - Structure,
Resellers, Affiliates?
Initial Platform - Strategies, Architecture and ideas
Authentication
Builds
Wiki's
Forums

Conferencing - Chat, Live Conference, Whiteboards
Code
Modular Platform - HostControl, Server, Portal (Multilevel Platform)
Host Control Server - controls reseller plans, reseller packages, products and content distribution. Host Control Server also controls provisioning for variable packages established within Host Server plans. Host controller will communicate via Web Services to Host Server to enable scalable hosting, clustering and web farm support.
Integration Techniques - Interfacing w/3rd party apps
Modular Architecture - Page, content and controls (modules)