Cheap hosting needed about 30/year

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPKNOT CPD

we need a cheap host for a new clothing line webiste, basically it would just be an online catalog for now with maybe a paypal shopping cart

the basics: 100mb, 10gb data transfer, ftp, 1 mysql database, php, email

we're willing to pay about $30 or more a year depending on features and reliability

Offer

Hi SLIPKNOT CPD,

We can offer you the following custom plan for your budget meeting your requirements.

100MB/10GB
40 US Dollars per year
All accounts come with cpanel and the following features
Web Hosting Control Panel
Webmail
Unlimited Email/Subdomain/Mysql
Scripta / Fantastico
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Fast, Free 24/7 Tech Support
Webstats
Custom Error Pages
Streaming Audio/Video
Shopping Carts
99.5% Server Uptime
+ more (full list on our website)

http://jlhost.net/hosting.html
Here you will find our full range of quota set hosting plans, to compare with other options.

Any questions? Please email sales@jlhost.net.

Regards.

James

SLIPKNOT CPD said:
we need a cheap host for a new clothing line webiste, basically it would just be an online catalog for now with maybe a paypal shopping cart

we're willing to pay about $30 or more a year depending on features and reliability

Hi SLIPKNOT CPD,

We can offer you a custom hosting package to meet your requirements:

• 100Mb Webspace
• 10Gb Data Transfer per month
• FTP and WebFTP
• 5 MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin
• 5 POP3 Email Addresses with Webmail
• 5 Email Forwarders/Autoresponders/Distribution Lists
• Hartserver Control Panel
• FREE Setup
• Friendly Support
• 30-day Money Back Guarantee

$25 per year

As this is a custom package please email us at packages@hartserver.net if you are interested as this package will not be found on our website. Also, if you wish to change the features, you can create a more customised package at http://www.hartserver.net/custom.php

Regards,
The Hartserver Team
http://www.hartserver.net

Hi

Hello SlipKnot CPD,
We can offer you a custom package to meet your needs :

• 100Mb Webspace
• 10Gb Data Transfer per month
• FTP access
• Unlimited MySQL Databases
• Unlimited Email accounts
• Unlimited Email Forwarders/Autoresponders/Distribution Lists
• Cpanel 9
• FREE Setup
• Friendly Support
• 30-day Money Back Guarantee

All for the price of $30 / year :santa:

In order to purchase this custom package, please contact us at sales@hostdoom.com first in order for us to accomodate you. :dance:

Thanks.
HostDoom
http://www.hostdoom.com

SLIPKNOT CPD said:

About BeTheHost:

BeTheHost is a true full service web host provider. Since 2000, we've provided a great web service, from shared hosting plans to fully dedicated servers. We're proud to partner our expertise with leading technology software and hardware vendors, bringing you the best solutions for your web hosting needs.

Take a look around-you'll quickly see how we maintain one of the industry's highest satisfaction rates and why our customers keep referring more business to BeTheHost.

Top 12 Reason WHY To Choose BeTheHost
01. Always latest stable releases of Cpanel software
02. Auto-Installer Version 3.8 – 60+ scripts
03. Customer Friendly 24-7 Support & Sales team that understand their customers
04. Secure Data Center, Failsafe Power Supply System, Replacement Hardware always in stock
05. All servers monitored 365 days a year 24-7
06. Fast Backbone Connections (Level3 - BTN Access – MFN/AboveNet)
07. True 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
08. Account Activation With Visa, MC, Amex, Disc and PayPal.
09. Subsidiary Of All-Safe Worldwide Known Security Company (Since 1973)
10. D&B listed parent company, not some fly by company
11. 100% Debt Free and Truly Financially Secure.
12. All Servers are 3.0 HT or bigger.

We have a plan that you may like listed below.

Bronze
400 Megs Space
10 Gigs bandwidth
Auto-Installer V3.8 which has 60 one click install programs ( more then Fantastico )
Was $3.95 per month now $2.96

We can also build a custom plan to meet your needs if that price is too high...

Hey SlipKnot,

I can offer you discount web-hosting, which although it as a little more than you wanted, it will still be close enough to your price range.

I can offer you :

500MB of webspace
A 25gig Transfer
250 POP3 email accounts
Webmail Facility
FTP account access
PHP, MySQL, PHPmyAdmin
Hosted on top-quality Unix Servers
Fully Capable Control Panel

=====================

All of this is structured to be priced at $3.50 per month, however I will give it to you for $30 if you pay the first year up front.

PM or Email me for more details!

~Equinox

MOD NOTE: Multiple offers are not allowed. Please consult the Hosting Request rules prior to posting.

We rely on your further cooperation.

This is special promotion! There are only 1-5 packages left or each package! And if you get it, then it's 100% yours. It the best choice ever! If you lose it, your lose it. Your own mistake.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on a Package to Find out the FULL STRENGTH of the Package

!! ALL PACKAGES HAVE 100% AUTOMATIC INSTANT SETUP !!

Basic Package $2.00/Month (500 MB Space with 5000 MB Bandwidth) with Php, Sql, Cgi, Perl, Ftp, Scripts, Ssl, Ssi, Shell, E-mails, IP, Apache, Domains, Statistics, Cpanel Pro, Backup, 99% Uptime and a lot more!

(3 Left)

$22.00 a Year

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IT NOW

Add on Bandwidth 1 GB is $0.40/month and you can calculate yourself.

LIVE SUPPORT:

Robotical Computer:
AIM: roboticalrobot2
MSN: admin2@**************.com
YIM: roboticalcomputer

Robotical World Professional Hosting Services since 2003-
http://www.**************.com - Main Site
http://hosting.**************.com - Hosting Site
http://forums.**************.com - Large Community

Ok, that was like a week ago. He hasn't been back and I dont he has replied to anyone...

I think the Thread could be closed before it gets **SPAMMED** to oblivion...

~Equinox

Sometimes people do come back to their thread weeks later. Sure, that only happens from time to time, but we're in no special hurry to close threads. If the thread doesn't die a natural death in ~30 days, we'll close it.

15 Months Free, Free Domain Name or Domain Transfer, Free Quick Host Transfer.

HostingPeople.org Proudly Annouces:

Don't hesitate and stop by our newly redesigned website and view more information on this outrageous deal. You can visit us at http://www.hostingpeople.org

At HostingPeople.org we would like to celebrate the on going growth of our company as well to celebrate the time of christmas. At HostingPeople.org we keep to provide our customers with top-notch technical support and customer service. Now, as christmas is just around the corner, HostingPeople.org is bringing a deal that has been requested and suggested by our customers for over a year now.

Our Newest Christmas Promotion includes::thankyou:

FREE 15 Months of web hosting (Annual signups only)
Free Control Panel (Plesk 7.5 Reloaded by SW-Soft)
250 MegaBytes of Disk Space
A Generous amount of Data Transfer (10 GigaBytes)
20 POP3 E-mail Accounts
Free E-Commerce Software Included
Free Quick Host Transfer Service (moving help from old host)
The Above Plan is Now Free for 15 Months
Offer valid only till December 31, 2004, Setup fees may apply.

If you sign up for this Christmas Promotional today on annual terms before December 31, 2004, the plan is free of monthly charges. To top our promotion, sign up today and we will include a free domain name.

When signing up, simply select the Starter Plan - Free for 15 Months, and select Annual Terms in the signup form to receive the above Christmas Promotion, including the Free Domain Name. (Package Valued at $7.95 P/Month = $95.40 P/Year)

I can give u what u need even a dedicated ip if u want email me aj_willams@hotmail.com

Andrew Sargeant PRES/CEO
of eliteforcheep.com hosting
(we are currently changeing name servers so eliteforcheep.com isent up but all sites hosted are.)

haha dont lose hope yet, im just waiting for my friend to give me the "go", hes the one thats paying so i just have to show him this thread and he'll pretty much be the one that makes up his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.