Cheap reseller needed.

sktanmoy

I am searching a cheap but good 5 gb reseller hosting with WHM. My maxium budget is 40 usd and i need monthly payment basis. Anyone wanna help?

As I said in a different thread, I've used and highly recommend resellerzoom.com. They are "cheap" but not on the service or support they provide.

Well, More good companies over here, But I think you should check a New web hosting company..

The PIN point is- A New Web Hosting Comes with New server, that means you can get more than your expecting.. :)

I wanted to tell that my yearly max budget is 40.

Are you planning your business to stay alive long term?
With a $40-year budget, or just over $3/mo, what kind of service do you expect to receive from a provider who not only has to be able to give you enough resources to resell and make profit, but also give you the tools as well as offer support services - at the same time hoping to turn a profit of all that.

Are you planning your business to stay alive long term?
With a $40-year budget, or just over $3/mo, what kind of service do you expect to receive from a provider who not only has to be able to give you enough resources to resell and make profit, but also give you the tools as well as offer support services - at the same time hoping to turn a profit of all that.
Great point Artashes!

wow, I don't even know if you will get all the features and options for $40 a year... Your best bet would be finding a newbie host that will do this for you. Price most of the time will reflect level of services. Good Luck!

If you want a professional reseller account I would increase the budget, because some reseller accounts offer more value in terms of including more software or licenses.

<MOD NOTE: Edited for advertising.>

@myreseller, i need only for personal use. I didn't need any billing script, shopping cart or such another.
I need 5 gb space
50gb transfer
And rest of all features as unlimited.

At last I have found a reseller who provide me @$35/yr and DC is LimeStone Networks.
Thanks All. Mod, plz close this thread.

For that budget I'm pretty sure you can find a good deal on a reseller like that. Most resellers are monthly basis paid. Whats your payment gateway?

Another thing, I seen someone post a justhost reseller link, One thing I would like to say about that, Don't go with it. JustHost are bad people. Seen many many bad reviews on there shared hosting and reseller hosting.

I would suggest you to go for planet online- web hosting, i am not sure about the price but they are offering the reseller hosting in cheap and affordable prices.

Regards,
Raicol

I would suggest you to go for planet online- web hosting, i am not sure about the price but they are offering the reseller hosting in cheap and affordable prices.

Regards,
Raicol

This is the second time you recommend this provider. Do you have a direct experience with this company? What is the scope of your experience?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting