Cheap Shared or Reseller hosting needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eBandit

I am looking for a cheap plan that I can either pay month-to-month or no more than 3 month at a time billing cycles (at least to start off and see if the hosting is decent anough to stay with).

I need to host 2 domains (maybe a couple more at some time) and want them to be seperate websites that are not stored in each others sub-directories (no re-direct). I want domain1.com to go to domain1.com and domain2.com to go to domain2.com not domain1.com/domain2.

I probably dont need must storage to start out with and I am unsure of bandwidth but it shouldnt be much at first, when the time comes to need more I can always upgrade to a higher package.

I just dont want to end up on a crowded oversold server.

I'm ready to buy a plan and hope to have one picked out within the week. I allready registered 2 domains. Just post or pm your contact info or plan details, thanks.

Hi,

I see that you are searching for a good web hosting provider.

If a great service, low prices and 24/7 support, which includes: live support, tickets system and support through popular messengers is your main concern, we will be happy to provide you cPanel hosting package from Lotosus Hosting.

500 MB space
5000 MB bandwidth
Unlimited features (databases, email accounts, subdomains, etc.)
WHM / cPanel Pro / Fantastico DeLuxe / RVSkin
Private and anonymous nameservers
Free domain reseller account
24/7 Helpdesk, Email and LiveChat Support
Daily / weekly / monthly backups
Free setup without any hidden extra fees

The price is only $2.95 per month

You may find more details about Lotosus hosting services at

Premium cPanel Hosting page.

Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

Also we would love to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions and requests you may have.

Regards,

Lotosus.com Team

Firstly if your offering hosting for $2.95 a month, your clearly overselling in some way or another - which is not what the op asked for.

eBatton

We can supply you with some hosting which is NON OVERSOLD.

You will also get as many features (EG: databases and subdomains) as you wish so long as they do not exceed your disc usage.

We can offer you the following options:

Peartree Home
500 MB Disc Space
5 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Installatron Script Installer

£25.00 Year

Peartree Developer

1.5 GB Disc Space
10 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Installatron Script Installer
Dedicated IP Address

£6.00 per month.

We can also do custom plans so dont hesitate to ask :)

Look forward to hearing from you

Sorry I should have also said, I prefer a host in the U.S. I don't want to be calling internationally should I have to call at some point.

I'd love the $2.95 deal, but explain how you can sell so cheap without filling your servers beyond what they can handle at those prices?

Sorry I should have also said, I prefer a host in the U.S. I don't want to be calling internationally should I have to call at some point.

I'd love the $2.95 deal, but explain how you can sell so cheap without filling your servers beyond what they can handle at those prices?

Hi,

Our servers are in USA.

No, we're not overselling. We can offer that because our servers are upgraded with powerfull CPUs (quads) and we have big capacity hard drives.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Is it monthly billing, 3-6-12 month billing or what? Also, I dont see a phone number listed on your website.

HostQuack l Huge Sale 10% Off l cPanel 11 + Fantastico l $4.95$/mo

Hello, we would like to offer you the following package which we think would fit you perfectly.

** Huge Sale 10% Off ** Expires on 07/04/2008 **
Coupon Code: Yellow

All of our plans include a 99.5% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support and a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of your hosting fees with no questions asked!

Standard Plan
••••••••••••••••
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases

» Storage: 5 GB
» Bandwidth: 50 GB
» Cpanel 11 - Fantastico
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $4.95/mo. & Free Setup! *1 Free Domain*
More Info l Order Now

HostQuack, you are slow to answer emails, still waiting on last one sent and your support number is a joke. It first speaks in french (i think) and then english, which is a red flag in my book. Then in english the message says "The customer you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time". What is that about, Im the customer? And no options for leaving a message either. I called during normal business hours ealier today and that is all I got.

Still looking and considering what I have allready been offered.

also HostQuack you post the 10% off code, but your site has a 25% off code for a holiday sale and the code is snowball, this seems as if you havent updated your site. I see where the french comes from, your in Quebec, Canada. I thought you was in the US since I said I prefer a host in the US.

I may be choosing a host in Ontario Canada, but thier servers are in Texas anyway and thier phone number is an 800 number as well.

Our server are also located in Texas and our phone number doesn't have any messages on it. You should try calling again, it probably wasn't connecting at that time.

Hello, I think our Greed Plan would more than meet your needs and is flexible with billing cycle options. We are located in the USA & Canada - Our Data Center is located in Dallas TX, USA. Been in the Hosting Industry for over 5 years!

Our number is Toll Free so no worry for long distance charges. Our email response is 4 hours or under.

We can supply you with some hosting which is NON OVERSOLD.

We can offer you the following:

Greed Plan
Unlimited Websites (both full & sub domains)
Unlimited Mail Boxes
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Datebases
No Contracts or Hidden Fees
No Overselling

» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7/365 Support

Linux CentOS Servers
500 MB Disk Space
2 GB Bandwidth
cPanel version 11 w/ Fantastico DeLuxe (Control Panel plus 52+ FREE scripts install instantly)
24 hour inhouse (English) support (chat, phone, flash tuts, helpdesk, trouble ticket)
Month-To-Month Price (USD) $5.00
Price Semi-Yearly Pre-Payment Price (USD) $30.00
One-Year Pre-Payment Price (USD) $60.00
{ORDER}
{PACKAGE DETAILS}

There is a promo code on our website for 5% off everything!

Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

Last edited:
Fleener Web Hosting

We, Fleener Web Hosting, can help you get your web hosting started, we are dedicated server web hosting and we don't over sells. Please PM me if you wish to see more of our hosting packages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123