Clan [G]amerz in need of clan server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty!

Thank you.. Ok so write your offers here! but remember we dont offer any money only banners or your name showing on our server.. Or Your name on our shirts.. = ) That says= (Name) is the best hosting company you can find!

Hi!

Hi! My clan [G]amerz is in need of a clan server. So i went out here looking for sponsors for us.. If you can sponsor us.. Then please answer this. We are in desperate need of a clanserver.

Ok

Ok I would think we could need a 10 slotted server that is up and going all the day (In swedish time),
We dont have that much requierments only a laggfree server that we can use for clantraining and clanwars.
Whit good Ping. = ) Thats the things we are asking for.. Not any specialiced.

= )

I got something speciefied from the others:2 to 3 GB storage and around 300-400 GB bandw.200to 300 MB ; )

Posting a picture of your shirts to see the demo, would, in my opinion, be beneficial to potential sponsors.

But

Yes but first we gotta have their logo so we can get it on the shirts on the shirts! On server name it can also be sayed: hosted by name

Last edited:
If you do not have the shirts yet, I was just wondering who is going to finance their production? Last I heard, shirts are more expensive than hosting.

Hey

We are going to finance them.. They aint so expensive.. If its sweden not Expensive.. Where are you from?

Desperate need of server

We are still out and looking for someone who can sponsor us whit a server. that is this: 2 to 3 GB storage and around 300-400 GB bandw.200to 300 MB
And we can set up banners for this company and we can name the server hosted by: (Name) More than that we cant do.. Sry. But we are in desperate need so please..

Status
Not open for further replies.