ClassyWebDesign.com AND NewYorkMale.com for Sale (Domain and Website)

Salvatore

ClassyWebDesign.com

* I bought this domain name (ClassyWebDesign.com) September 8, 2000

* Template I got from mytemplatestorage (templatemonster). You must open a new affiliate account if you want to use it. Income is $450.00 since April 2009.

* Keyphrases people are using to find the site on the first page of google: "classy web page design html", "classy web templates", "classy website layouts", "website templates classy", "classy web design", "classy host web design", "classy web design templates".

* Gmail email account: thebestwebsitetemplates@gmail.com which includes google analytics.

* Green dots for McAFee' SiteAdvisor and WOT via web browsing.

* 150 Unique Visitors in August 2013 via awstats.

* Price based on domain quality, domain age, google search engine placement for the above keyphrases and income.

=================================

NewYorkMale.com

* NewYorkMale.com - Domain Name Bought September 9, 2001 (Obviously a great name and one possibility is to create a site about New York Men's Fashion, Finance and Lifestyle which showcases Superior Manhattan Living, or simply sell the domain name).

* The template will not come with NewYorkMale as the site is far from complete and it's my personal Dynamix template I bought from Themeforest. So no files will be transferred with this domain. If you like the look simply buy the template and start fresh.

* Gmail email account: MensManhattanLiving@gmail.com (Includes google analytics).

* Twitter account: https://twitter.com/NewYorkMale

* Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkMale

================================

* You get ClassyWebDesign.com AND NewYorkMale.com for $795.00 USD payable via paypal or bank transfer (If bank transfer you pay the transfer fee). Once paid you get everything listed above once cleared.

* If interested please ONLY PM me.

Has not sold yet so I'm going to my final rock-bottom offer of $595.00 for this package.

If interested please ONLY PM me.

As of 12-07-2013 this has not sold yet so I'm going to my final offer of $495.00 for this package. A Christmas special if you will!

If interested please ONLY PM me.