client billing system.

nepalhosting

Hi,

Our client have Open source client billing system such as PHPCoin. But WHMCS and ClientExec charges a good sum of money which I am not ready to pay since I want to maintain it the cheapest web hosting service in Nepal. Please suggest the best free client billing system that can automatically send invoice via mail on their billing cycle except PHPCoin.

Thanks,

MOD NOTE: Signature must be added through User Panel and not manually added to posts.

Let me tell you one thing: Please do consider using WHMCS as it gives you more professionalism. Why don't you think as "I should be the cheapest hosting provider with WHMCS" ?

There's THT. It can manage paid payments via Paypal, but its not the best choice if you're aiming for total professionalism.

I agree HostBill is cheaper and the better choice for you. But I think it's not a good idea to choose a free billing system because they don't support (mostly) the script as well as a paid billing system. And I don't know any good billing system thats free.

Using PHPCoin as billing software

I have been using PHPCoin. It is good but I want it to automatically mail the clients for their billing cycle which I tested but didnt seem to mail. I dont want to buy any other billing softwares and believe in Open source CMS. Is there anything better than PHPCoin?

Thanks

MOD NOTE: Signature must be added through User Panel and not manually added to posts.

honestly, i would recommend hostbill!, we use hostbill because it has everything whmcs has and more,

if u are a domain/SSL Provider i would say go with hostbill, they have custom checkouts for ssl certs and lots more!, there system is real easy to use,

Nepalhosting, so get the best of both worlds, use a facility that also give you free access and use to WHMCS. I recommend in the US, HostDime.com. Almost 10 years without a hitch!

We recommend WHMCS, its heads above the rest and very - very customizable!

Regards.

Hey Nepalhosting,

I would personally agree with everyone as well in regards to WHMCS billing system. Also you can get it a little cheaper through LicensePal. Hostbill for some odd reason no longer allow monthly services.

Thank you

There are a large number of free billing system but if you want to use it for your business, you should go for a paid system.

WHMCS is best in all of them, which gives you perfection.

WHMCS is expensive to afford. If I buy it, I need to increase my pricing for client.

This is something that all of us have to deal with. It's the price of doing business. If you want my honest opinion and advise, here it is..

If you can't afford WHMCS (which is less than $20/mo at MAX), then you shouldn't be doing business. Sorry for being blunt, but I think your business is something you need to take seriously. Using a paid billing system is definitely the way to go, and looks alot more professional from a consumer's view.

WHMCS is dirt cheap IMHO.. I spend more on coffee every month than I do for a WHMCS un-branded license. I don't know much about free billing systems, but I doubt their features can compare to what WHMCS and/or other paid billing systems can offer. If it's the money you're worried about, get the monthly leased license. I believe LicensePal.com has them for about $12/mo.. I would recommend buying one directly from WHMCS, though.

Just my :twocents:!

WHMCS is a good choice..
It allows you to automate billing tasks, create customized invoices, offer flexible promotions, and a myriad of other billing related tasks.

Don't just focus on the cheapness, you should also think of the reliability & security etc.
I agree with the above but also IMO the free or cheap billing / support software actually creates extra work where as WHMCS makes everything more stream lined.

So if your time means anything to you a good paid billing / support software will save you heaps of money just in time saved.