CoD2 server Sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-[aBn].Tyson^

Hi my name is Tyson Smith and i am from the AIrBoRnE Global Gaming Community. I am going to start up a Call Of Duty 2 Team within AIrBoRnE in which i hope to take into leagues such as CAL (www.caleague.com) ,TWL ( www.teamwarfare.com) and OGL (www.worldogl.com). We have a professional designed website which you can visit at www.airborne-clan.com and we have a mirc channel #[AIrBoRnE].

The AIrBoRnE Global Gaming Community was founded by 'General' in the year 2000 and is themed after the prestigious US Army Airborne Corps. One will find great military values within the clan structure, meaning strict dedication from our members is generously rewarded with rank and recognition.The clan's philosophy is to uphold the ideals and traditions of the the military.

AIrBoRnE Global Gaming Community currently plays the following games: Battlefield 2, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source, Call Of Duty United Offensive, Day Of Defeat Source, Guild Wars, Dawn Of Wars.

The main purpose of our organization is to provide a platform that will teach our members the following: teamwork, honor and self respect. The community is run in a military fashion; it is not a democracy. The experience within AIrBoRnE is very exciting and challenging, and is intended for very serious players.

We are currently entered into leagues such as Cal and Twl and regulary take part in matches against other clans which gives valuable experience to the members that take part, we are often successful in our matches, which has gradually built us a reputation of a well skilled and well organized clan.

Please consider this sponsorship and we hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks,

Tyson
Division Recruiting Officer.
AIrBoRnE Global Gaming Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.