CoD2 sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollerz

Hey :)

My clan ( corrupt.esports ) is new and we need of a Sponsor to help us along our journey to be a successful clan. We wish to recruit some very high skilled players and hopefully get us wining some important matches .

In return we can offer a link on our website and a bind when we are in game that will give them a link to your site.

In return for this we ask if you can eather…

We are need some good webhosting. With .com Domain name or Whatever you can get us. 300mb of space should be enough to get my web site I have edited.

We are need of a Teamspeak server, Only need a little about of slots 10-15 Should be enough. We can then put a weblink placed in the Teamspeak server so everyone that comes in will see your weblink.

and last but most importantly we are in desperate need of A Gaming server for Call of Duty 2 then we can join clan base witch is the UKs biggest and best gaming ladder and hopefully we will win some matches and get you a lot of publicity and we are hoping for a top 10 finish. As like the Teamspeak we can put your company name in the server. We will hopfully get you lots of customers :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot please add my xifre - lilryall or email me on rollerz.cod@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.