Comments for my site

ADEPT

Hi guys,

Well i've only just setup my site and was looking for some more experianced advice. So any thoughts? thx a lot, oh yea its noblehosting.co.uk (some scammer took the dot com :mad: )

ADEPT said:
(some scammer took the dot com :mad: )
Hardly. You registered your domain 3 weeks ago. the .com was registered 6 years ago.

ADEPT said:
Well i've only just setup my site and was looking for some more experianced advice. So any thoughts?

You need to finish proof reading and changing the mentions of Heart Internet in your Terms + Conditions ;)

Fix the 404's http://www.noblehosting.co.uk/index-3.html

Your blog doenst appear to be a blog.

ldcdc said:
Thread moved to Website Reviews.

Why do you call them scammers?

we'll go here and you wil see. Oh well, little i can do, already emailed about that domain...no relpy:(.

Big Woops on the terms and conditions, thought i did that, but now realised that i messed it up and copyed it again :disagree: . Yea it doesen't help being dislexic when it comes to proof reading.

Humm where did index-3 come from??? that was from a site i haden't even uploaded oh well. oh wait ah the portal i c.

The blog will be a blog when i can be bothered to install wordpress, right now im a bit buzzy with school, girlfriend, life and all that.

Thank you very much guys.

Last edited:
I can't say much about the content, most of it has spelling errors. For example, your about us page "So what do we do? Noble Hosting provides cheep"

As for the design, 2 or 3 colours isn't much, I don't like dark sites, and dark layout sites aren't suited for hosting companies.

You need to provide a phone number on your contact page, as well as hours you are open.
A whois shows you're a UK Individual, shouldn't you be a company?
Also provide a phone number under your WHOIS.

swizi said:
I can't say much about the content, most of it has spelling errors. For example, your about us page "So what do we do? Noble Hosting provides cheep"

As for the design, 2 or 3 colours isn't much, I don't like dark sites, and dark layout sites aren't suited for hosting companies.

You need to provide a phone number on your contact page, as well as hours you are open.
A whois shows you're a UK Individual, shouldn't you be a company?
Also provide a phone number under your WHOIS.

Thx, with the phone there is little point, i go to school for like 10+ hours a day then sleep. And spelling is just cause i'm dislexic.

[edit] I'm also only a reseller, but i may become a full blown host later i just want to see what the industry is like.

Last edited: