Community looking for sponsors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WT.Rambo

Hello,

I am writing this post in name of our community WindTalkers. WindTalkers is the newest project of a bunch of diehard, yet social gamers! We wish to stop the antisocial fragging, and give online gaming what it needs! A stable, fun community with an active website and servers. WindTalkers will be a place where gamers unite! It’s only goal will be to make sure everybody gets the maximum amount of FUN out of gaming.

But offcourse, everybody could come up with that idea :). We, however, aren’t the everyday guy asking for sponsoring. Years of experience are combined in our crew, consisting of old server admins, ex-community leaders, skilled and experienced gamers, webmasters, etc. We have all the skills required to start up a community. Many of our crew are old members of other communities, like Wolfstuff.

Wolfstuff was a Wolfenstein: ET community. Grouping over 800 members, it’s clantag =W= was heavily known, respected, and maybe even feared ;) in the online community. Wolfstuff also had public servers, who were filled most of the time;

The only thing we need to jumpstart WindTalkers, is a few sponsors! In return for your sponsoring, we will place your banners, links, etc. on our website, servers, irc channel, etc. What kind of sponsoring are we looking for? First off, we need a stable host able to sponsor us with the website resources we need! So a webhost, with a .com domainname, would come in extremely handy. Details can be worked out.

Secondly, every community needs a decent VoIp server. The program we’re most interested in is Teamspeak. Anybody able to host us a teamspeak server, in return for advertisements on our website, forums, etc. is very welcome to reply here :).

And thirdly, game servers. What we’re looking for is a COD1 or ET gameserver. A private server wouldn’t do us any good so we really need a public server, to give our member room to play, frag, and have fun!

All in all, I know that I (Rambo, WT manager) am asking a lot here. However, please note that we are not an everyday bunch of idiots. We are planning on holding meetings (in real life) regulary to sort out issues and plan our community. We want to act as professionals, and make only few mistakes. Getting sponsors, and advertising at maximum for them, is one of our current key points in getting our community setup.

I’m hoping on getting into touch with you shortly :pirate:!

WT.Rambo

Status
Not open for further replies.