ConnexHosting :: New Site Design Released

connexhosting

We have done it again, designed a fully featured design to enhance all of our services, not only have we designed this whole new look we have also redon prices, packages and added more additional services.

http://www.connexhosting.com/

Look forward to recieveing some feedback

Regards,
James Brandon

Good design. My experience on your site could have been better, however, if there was not a Live Help pop up box that asks me if I am enjoying my visit. I think most, if not all people, dislike pop-ups and if they view your site with annoying pop-ups they may leave.

The live help popup is done manually by a sale rep, just to let them know that we are there if needed for live help assistance. Thanks for your feedback im glad you like it, were still modifying and adding extras to the site.

All the feedback will help improve the website for the customer.

Regards,
James

It is obvious that you offer live help, as you put on your website a box saying that Live Help is either online or offline. Although you may feel that you need the customer feedback, it may become a nuisance to the customer and they will probably leave without leaving any feedback on your website.

Also think abou the user that has WindowsXP with SP2 - popups are blocked by default for unknown websites.

If the user wants help, they will seek it. Do not force them for help, inform your sales reps of this. LivePerson is great, but when I visit a site and get a popup asking if I want help, it looks like the sales reps are not looking out for the customer, but rather wanting that almighty comission.

Edit: Forgot to put my review of the site in here!

The site is very well organized, but I would remove the scrolling text. It is very annoying.

I have pop-up blockers from both my anti-virus software and for Internet Explorer with Windows XP SP2. The pop-up still popped up, however.

Thats because its not a popup, rather part of the page itself ;)

Nice design, it looks good and does a good job advertising your product.

Thanks for all your feedback guys, we are happy to know what people think as we can then modify it to the best suited needs.

James

Nicew site, But the text needs to be cleaned up. The logo text is rough and does not really go with the design of the logo.

Also the news bar that goes along the top, is a little laggy.

All in all it is a nice design.

Regards