Control Panels - What do you use?

H

hypernatic.net

What do you use?

Vote in the poll...

If "other" post what... :)

not exactly right now, cause we are moving our servers to another provider. The servers will be completely ready hopefully till Tuesday.

Right now our customers use either h-sphere, hosting controller, or plesk. Though soon they will all be just h-sphere

Plesk on shared hosting servers, but we'll put whatever you want on the dedicated ones. Soon to open up a Solaris(unix) hosting section of emegaweb.net for smaller sites, and we're gonna use webmin on that.

Hi,

We use the Plesk/RackSpace combination at the moment and have been very happy there. I think we will get only one more server there and then we7ll be trying out the newHostGUI from JaguarPC. Looks awesome...

NexDog said:
Hi,

We use the Plesk/RackSpace combination at the moment and have been very happy there. I think we will get only one more server there and then we7ll be trying out the newHostGUI from JaguarPC. Looks awesome...

NexDog,
Have you heard any new word about Host GUI yet?

We are still on Cpanel4/WHM and I have to say over the past 2 months there has been significant development efforts and loads of new features added to Cpanel/WHM. I am going to have a hard time leaving cpanel if they keep adding the nice new features like they have been. The new "bluelagoon skin is also a very nice improvement.

Hey,

Apparently it's being delayed another 4 weeks. I've noticed what CPanel are up to lately, though. I guess there doing this because of the anticipation on HostGUI and VirtualCP.

We use a custome Cpanel4

Hey we use Cpanel 4. But we customized it and got rid of some of the features that did not work and replaced them with features that had less bugs. For example we got rid of the xmb board and replaced it with another (better) bboard system

To be honest with you I have only seen a plesk control panel and I like the cpanel4 better I feel it is more user friendly, and design wise looks nicer lol.

Although I would admit even though we had to re-edit alot of the cpanel to get rid of the bugs and such so the control panel we have is really better then the standard cpanel4. I would still have to say I wish it could be better (which is something we are always working on)

Ideally what I would like to do and will eventually do is have the cpanel4 have the features from that new phpmanager script so clients will only need to login once to their cpanel and can handle everything from submitting support tickets to billing issues.

instead of using three different scripts to handle billing,support tickets and the cpanel.

HEY... Has anyone customized their cpanel with these features yet? Just wondering :D

Our own CP here. It's being designed for FreeBSD and modified for Solaris. I think there is code in there that makes it Linux compatible, but I'm not sure (I don't code it). If it's ever released to the public, I'm sure it'll be Linux compatible for you LinuxHeads out there. :)