Could I get some input on this?

jericho

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but here goes:
I would very much appreciate it if anyone could take a look at www.bebimi.com and tell me some impressions and share some thoughts. Don't be gentle; lay it on me as hard as possible! :crash:
It's still under construction as we're still in the process of contracting more vendors who deal in jewelry and diamonds and such, but I'd like to hear some opinions regarding the site. Thanks!

Looks nice, perhaps you could use another font for the header image. It would also look nicer if you used rollovers from the jewelry at the bottom of the page. That way, it would look a little more interactive.

I'm not a fan of such a crisp font used in the header and footer. Jewelry sites should be more smooth, more elegant looking with focus on just a few pieces. Jewelry is art and shall be presented in same light.

Just my :twocents:

Exon said:
Art is right, I'd change the font, first thing that caught my eye.

@Jerricho: Exon and Art are both right. Jewelry sites like bebimi.com must have a stylish and elegant look. You could so something with that font used for your header. Also try to change the colors from your RSS feed in order to blend it into your page...