Counter Strike: Source clan looking for a server sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saggy

Hello,

Recently my friends from different clans have joined up to be one clan called "Team.Uber" for counter strike: source we are a CAL-M reform (Cyberathlete Amatuer League) As most of our members (3/4 of them) are from Cal main(which is one of the highest part of the leagues), we dedicided to create a new clan that has cal main members but is in the cal open division. We are quite popular with alot of clans since we scrimmage atleast 5 times a day. We currently just got our forums up and site is almost finished.

Currently we can only afford a 10 man 100 tick counter strike: source server. If someone can get us a 12 man public counter strike: source server we would be more than glad to refer people to your site and have your site on our forums and our ads. We will also refer people to your site to buy other game servers. We have been sponsored in the past before in earlier clans and helped them alot by recommending them to friends since they were in need of teamspeak, ventrilo and public/private servers.

Currently our future can only get better in the gaming leagues and we would like to help your hosting too become better.

If interested, please be more than welcome to contact:

chow@zoominternet.net

OR

legosruleu@hotmail.com (preferably this email)

You can also reach us at our new forums:
www.uber.playz.it

Also if anyone would like, here is our mIRC channel to idle and perform on (#teamuber). We are on there constantly so you will be able to find our members and conference with them. If anybody has any questions once again, please contact me.

I would like to thank anyone who reads this for taking time out of their day to read this post. I hope we can come to an agreement somehow and make us rise to the top and have a good future in business.

Thanks,

Matt (saggy) Antwine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.