Cpanel and WHM Scripts/Modifications

hmm why dont you search google for some cpanel and whm scripts etc im sure you will find something sorry i couldnt help

Well basicly just set it so that admins can only acess certin things, im not really sure yet what all I want, Can you help?

LakeShoreComputers said:
Im looking for scripts and such that my staff can use to log in without having full acess

I mean, cPanel and WHM was not made for different types of user access. You can try somthing like www.lpanel.net or www.whmcs.com where it important the clients into a database and they just have access to what ever you set them in their. Like on both of the scripts above they just see what is their plan.

Also, do you not trust your staff? I mean if your company is on the "up and up" you can do some nasty things to them if they do harm your clients like they delete their account or somthing.

Adam said:
I mean, cPanel and WHM was not made for different types of user access. You can try somthing like www.lpanel.net or www.whmcs.com where it important the clients into a database and they just have access to what ever you set them in their. Like on both of the scripts above they just see what is their plan.

Also, do you not trust your staff? I mean if your company is on the "up and up" you can do some nasty things to them if they do harm your clients like they delete their account or somthing.

I have whmcs - The sub staff is only for the billing system + support tickets.

Its not that we dont trust our staff, its that i'd rather not have my staff have FULL admin access. We are high in the hosting business hosting about 325 customers, I mean, you can trust anyone no matter what they say, but I'd rather have them get special access, just in case somhting does happen wrong.

Are you on a dedicated server or what? I think if you are you can change some of the settings in WHM and cPanel for this.

Try a demo of Lpanel, becuse a staff member can log on to a clients cPanel with out asking them for a password and username. But like I said again, WHM and cPanel where not made for groups.

Can you give us the exact preivileges you want them to have?

For eg.if you want them to access only restart services option, you can create a new reseller account and give them these previleges from whm > reseller centre > Edit option.

------------
URLHost.net
Shared-Reseller-Dedicated Hosting