cPanel Clients + Website For Sale - $6k income

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYT-Michael

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking about exiting the web hosting industry. I've built up a great business and now I'm seeking offers for what I've worked so hard on. School is calling me and I have to work on my degrees. Anyhow.

Currently, there are 87 clients bringing in $5,887.08 annually in total. There are no annual accounts, just monthly, quartely, and semi-annual accounts.

A small break down would be, $406.42 income monthly, $183.09 income quartely, $113.28 income semi-annual and $102.24 Bi-Annually (Would be $51.12 annually for these type of accounts). If you'd like the screenshots of the ModernBill income reports, or any others then please feel free to request them via IM or email.

I'm open for all offers just as long as they are fair and over the amount of $3,000. But please don't low-ball. My ideal sell amount is $4k for the clients and possibly $5k for everything.

Also, I have a very professional website that was custom designed from scratch that can be included as well if the price is right, the website has an alexa rank of 64,570 and a Google Page-Rank of 3/10. We've been in business since

October of 2004 and still have clients that have stuck with us for a while now.

I can be contacted online via instant messengers at AIM: whippingwhipper / MSN: sales@lytenhost.com and can be contacted here via PM or email at xsaintmjcx@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest!

tdothost said:
Guess It's Sold Since the OP Posted This on Old 04-18-2006, 02:49 PM
I don't whether it is sold, but if its not, the thread started shall contact us if he wants to continue running this ad.
In the meantime, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.