Cpanel Reseller/ Shared plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

al1

$1 per month
accept paypal
99.8% uptime guarentee (important / stats please)
moneyback
please state your datacenter provider
what your server connection line?
space and bandwidth (How much you can give)
adult allowed (not neccessary)
php,mysql,email,mailinglist,cgi,perl,
Unlimited parked domain
Price Freeze Guarantee
Upgrade options
cpanel/whm
Multiple domain if available
Those with similiar features can post too

Hi,

You may want to take a look at our Starter Plan. 50 mb storage space and 1000 MB monthly data transfer for only $1 monthly (package details here).

Our data center is The Planet and the network information can be found here.

Our uptime stats may be found at SiteUptime and Alertra. We offer a 14-day moneyback guarantee if for any reason you are not satisfied with our services (please read our TOS for details on cancellation and refunds).

BGFWeb.com would like to offer you the following:

Shared Plans
cPanel
All other features unmetered

50 MB diskspace / 1 GB bandwidth / $1 monthly

All our packages include the following:

RVSkin
Excellent Cpanel overlay with Multi-language ( Currently with 18 different languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Dutch, Brazilian-Portuguese, Simplified-Chinese (GB), Traditional-Chinese (Big5), Polish, Italian, Arabic, Indonesian, Japanese -shift_JIS and Japanese-ecu-JS ) and 14 different theme designs.

Fantastico De Luxe 2.8 r5
An amazing application that lets you install some of the best PHP scripts with just a few clicks of a mouse: PHP-Nuke, phpBB2, InvisionBoard, pMachine, b2, PHPauction, 4images Gallery, OSCommerce and many more. Now you can save countless hours installing and configuring the scripts yourself.

30-day money back

accepted payments: PayPal and 2CheckOut

BGF what is your server datacenter ?
How the uptime?
Can i order monthly ?
---------
RichardV
Can i pay monthly ?

richard,

we have servers on NAC.net and ThePlanet.

you may view our live uptime stats here: http://www.bgfweb.com/main/uptime.php

for this package, minimum you can pay is per 3 months.

paying per 6 months will give you 1 month free. paying yearly will give you 2 months free.

if you have further questions, feel free to email us at sales@bgfweb.com

Last edited:
al1, please understand that when you ask for a one-dollar plan, most businesses will expect you to sign up for at least 6-12 months. Why? If you are to pay $1 every month, the transaction fee alone will take away at least 50% of that dollar. The rest is supposed to cover bandwidth, hardware, software, support services, etc.

So by paying 6-12 months ahead, at least you cut their basic transcation costs.

Plus, if you don't get that Pizza this weekend you will be able to fork out the $12 for a year of hosting.

Hmm... $12 a pizza... is that the regular price there? Then I'm glad I live out here! I get 3-4 good pizzas with those money. :)

$12 is cheap for a pizza here Dan. But they're damn good pizzas.

I've had pizzas in many countries but outside of North America and Italy, the experience has left a lot to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting